Tomorrow finally came

The blizzard continues to rage as citizens are evacuated all the pros they could get on duty are manning shelters and rescuing stragglers who are incapacitated. Hitoshi is sitting in the corner of the radio station with Mic as he gives updates and the locations of various shelters this is the worst blizzard they've seen in over 100 years and whenever an unfortunate report of a body comes in Mic announces the name hoping to identify as many as possible. Eraser is on rescue in one of his common patrol areas, there are lots of homeless people in the area and they are more likely to listen to him than a spotlight hero. Mic switches off his microphone for a moment talking to Shouta over his comm device. "Hey Sho how ya holdin' up? The little listener and I are all good buildings not even chilly!!" Shouta smiles at the obvious attempt to comfort him and the thinly veiled concern because no one is around to see it so there's no need to hide the smile.

"I'm cold, I'm wet, I'm hungry... and I love you, stay safe Zashi I promise I'll be fine." Eraser had momentarily been just a worried husband, but now it's time to get back to work he sees a couple of people in full health who just look lost his suspicions are confirmed a moment later.

"We got turned round in the snow, with everything so white it's hard to tell which way we're headed." A woman roughly in her 20s shouts to be heard over the wind Eraser walks over briskly before giving the woman a compare.

"Straight to the east is the nearest shelter it's being run by midnight there are dry clothes and food, I could accompany you but your group is in good health so it's illogical to do so." The woman gives him a dazed look before nodding.

"Thank you..." She trails off in embarrassment at not knowing her rescuer's hero name.

"It's Eraserhead I'm underground so you won't recognize me." His words ease the woman's embarrassment and her group starts moving in the right direction, he calls into midnight telling her to look out for them then is back on the job using his capture weapon to assist his movement through the thick snow. He is grateful he's not stationed at one of the shelters where far too many people all very panicked and being far too noisy are, it may be cold out but at least he's alone not being mobbed. 

Mic lets a different hero take a shift walking over to Hitoshi. "How ya holding up little listener??!!" He asks a bit too loudly making Hitoshi wince before shrugging even after about a month of staying with Shota and Hizashi he still refuses to speak more than one or two words at a time. Hitoshi grabs his notebook flips to a blank page and writes, I'm worried and the blizzard is a little scary but mostly just want to change. Hizashi reads the writing careful not to miss anything.

"You can change there's some clothes in the bag and don't worry little listener we've got this Sho and I won't let you get hurt and we'll help as many people as we can." Hitoshi gives him a cautious, sleepy smile before making use of the change of clothes. Once he's changed he grabs a sleeping bag and starts sleeping making Hizashi laugh.

"If I hadn't seen the proof myself I would swear he's Sho's biological son the little listener is always sleepy and shares his love for coffee and sleeping bags." Hizashi muses to himself though he's just happy Hitoshi feels comfortable enough to fall asleep which is a definite improvement from when he first came to their house he glances out the window, the storm's only getting worse and he hopes Shota is okay. With that, he goes to help the refugees that had found their way to the radio station his loud and exuberant nature coming in handy to calm frazzled people down. 

Eraser has cleared everyone out from his area and starts heading to the station to see Mic and warm up but unfortunately, one of his problem children who had been aiding a pro got hurt so now he has to take over their evacuation area. For a moment he wants to just go to the station anyway a warm hug and nap tempting him however he ultimately accepts changing directions for the district he has to sweep it's a bad part of town so it's doubtful he will find anyone who wants or needs help. Eraser sees a handful of people but all of them avoid him so it's very clear they want nothing to do with him, luckily the snowfall has slowed a little bit.