Long Time No See

(Y/N) and his Shiny Charizard are chilling at the local café. Although, it was practically his Pokemon eating everything at the table, slobbering on food and shoving it into his gullet to satisfy his hunger.

Charizard: "My god.." He breathed fire after burping. "Really hit the spot."

(Y/N): "Err, yeah.. Good for you, Charizard."

Charizard: "Eeyup.. Shouldn't we be uhm.. Continuing our journey or some shit?"

(Y/N): "We could, but I'm kind of feeling unmotivated, right now."

Charizard: "You've been unmotivated for two years."

(Y/N): "No, I haven't. If that's the case, why aren't you motivated to drag me?"

Charizard: "Because, I gotta keep my bitches in check, cuh.. All my ni-"

(Y/N); "Don't say that or Wattpad will have our heads."

Charizard: "What are they even gonna do to me anyway? I'm a fictional character for that matter."

(Y/N): "Because, no one would think of the same interpretation as our creator has?"

A group of girls look at the pair with perplexed looks.

Girl A: "Is he speaking to his Charizard like it's an actual human being?"

Girl B: "I don't know, but he does look kinda hot."

Girl C: "You mean the boy?"

Girl B: "No, I mean the Charizard. I wonder how long his co-"

Girl D: "Why are we friends with her again?"

Girl A: "She's rich.. But, stupid.."

Girl B + C + D: "Ah.. I see.." They said in unison.

Girl B: "Wait, you called me dumb?" She sniffed before breaking into tears.

In return, our protagonists watched the entire scene unfold.

(Y/N): "Girl drama.. Anyway, you said you have bitches, but I don't see them anywhere."

Charizard: "Unlike yo lazy ass, I keep my girls in check." Charizard states before whipping out his new Unown Phone 13. (Y/N) wished he could've unseen what he saw.

(Y/N): "I'm no Pokephilic, but that Gardevoir has a nice, juicy Megastone.."

Charizard: "I know right! She just simply shakes that key chain."

(Y/N): "Yeah, that is pretty cool... Wait, I thought you were talking about her ass."

Charizard: "She kinda flat.."

(Y/N): "Size don't matter. As long as they're mature and over eighteen and in a reasonable age range, then It's fine!" 

Charizard begins to remember the first chapters of the book leading into no-

(Y/N): "DO NOT... Don't you dare.."

Charizard: "Fine, ni- I mean, homie. Whenever you're ready, I'm still gonna need a lot more tissue."

(Y/N): "What for?"

Charizard: "Queen Diancie II died today.. *sniff* She finally fainted in battle..." Charizard sobbed.

(Y/N): "I don't know what you see in her, man. Cynthia is a much better Champion."

Charizard: "You're such a Cascoon.." Charizard facepalms. "Why am I your trainer again?"

(Y/N): "Because, Charizard.. Fire Pokemon are meta."

Charizard: "Damn straight, brah." Charizard and (Y/N) fist-bump.

(Y/N): "Now, if you're done being a "master baiter" to Pomegle, I want to wrap this journey up. The fans have been waiting for a long ass time."

Charizard: "My fans. Not yours. Please do me a favor and become black like me."

(Y/N): "Isn't it kind of symbolic that I'm white and you're bl-"

Charizard: "Please get hyper-beamed by a Dragonite."

(Y/N) rolled his eyes. "Whatever, man."

Charizard: "Actually, before we begin.. Please change your team."

(Y/N); "Excuse me?"

Charizard: "You heard me well. Your team sucks (minus me, duh)."

(Y/N): "But, Kevin the Cramorant will be upset."

Cramorant escapes its Pokeball, squawking in furious rage. Charizard rolled his eyes. Charizard grabbed (Y/N)'s hand.

Charizard: "We're going to the Pokemon Center. I'm getting you some real Pokemon."

(Y/N): "Ah, so does that mean you won't be on my team any lo-"

Charizard: "If you kill me then this book series dies."

(Y/N) scoffed.

Charizard and (Y/N) both walk into the Pokemon Center and walked to the PC in the corner. Charizard swiped (Y/N)'s pokedex, before putting all his Pokemon in the box (minus himself).

(Y/N): "Oi!"

Charizard: "Be glad I'm not evil and releasing them." He said neutrally. Charizard brought his phone back out again before going to Pamchanazan. 

Charizard: "Kirlia, Honedge, Sylveon, Alolan Vulpix, and DovahGex."

(Y/N): "DovahGex?"

Charizard: "He's my homie. His trainer is a fucking pussy anyway. So he won't mind being with you."

Charizard hits the very obvious green button that allowed all the Pokemon to be bought. "They should be in your PC now." He said happily.

(Y/N) was shocked.

(Y/N): "So, erm.. How were you able to pay for all of them?"

Charizard: "Using your credit card."

(Y/N): "Oh my god.. My credit score is gonna be damaged if I don't pay off the minimum payment."

Charizard: "Good. For once, I have a leverage against you. Now if you excuse me, I need a smoke."

Charizard left the building. (Y/N) began checking the stats of each Pokemon and they were equally impressive in their own right. DovahGex was a Grovyle as well, good stuff. But, when he saw the transaction payments, (Y/N)'s skin began to turn red.

(Y/N): "CHAAAARRRRIIIIZAAAAARRRDDDD!!!!" He screamed which caused many people within the center to be alarmed.

Charizard was still smoking on his kush after hearing (Y/N) holler. The Fire and Flying type shrugged.

Charizard: "He'll be good." He nodded off while looking up into the baby blue sky.

[ The Journey Continues ]