HM03?(Lemon)

If you aren't fond of a lemon please skip.

(Y/N) finally walked into the next city, just seeing new people come around here and there. (Y/N) soon found what he was looking for a: Pokémon Center.

These will be useful for the rest of (Y/N)'s Journeys, over time here and there (Y/N) was a little well known but at least he doesn't take fame to his head. Walking inside he went to speak to Nurse Joy.

Nurse Joy: "Hello There, I'm Nurse Joy of the Pokémon Center and I can heal your Pokémon for free."

(Y/N): "I don't understand how you Joy's can get minimum wages if you don't get fundraising healing insurances for Pokémon."

Nurse: "I know it's just annoying with all of this crap if we only just get $20 as our wage count."

{(Y/N) gives the depressed Joy 10,000P}

Nurse: "Thank God, someone understands me and my deprived life!"

(Y/N): "Well, let me just leave you and get out of your life so later."

(Y/N) walks out of the Pokémon Center to see Chairman Rosé in a pitiful disguise along with his assistant Oleana. (Y/N) thinks they were just trying to gather some fans, It's understandable. Anyway (Y/N) then sees that Bede kid from earlier. 

From the conversation they were having it seemed he just wanted to have a good relationship with the Chairman. Soon the conversation soon turned over about (Y/N).

Chairman: "Well will you win the Championship or will the Trainer endorsed by the Champion will?"

Bede: "I'm not losing to anyone, especially that poor excuse of a trainer (Y/N)."

(Y/N)<thoughts>: "This boy is so screwed."

Bede: "Anyway I'll be on my way now."

The young snotty boy then rushes off to Arceus to who knows where. (Y/N) thought it was a good time to walk in and so he was right.

Rosé: "Oh, hey (Y/N) we were just talking about you."

Rosé: "I still am a tad-bit curious why Leon endorsed you."

Rosé: "Well, I just intend to have a great idea."

(Y/N): "What is it?"

Rosé: "Your going to face Nessa, yes?"

(Y/N): "Yep."

Rosé: "Well if you get her Gym Badge, I'll hold a party for all sights to see.'I'd like to know about you more that way."

His assistant begins to whisper into his ear, before Rosé sighs in disappointment.

Rosé: "Please do your best, for Galar's future young gym challenger!"

Rosé begins to walk towards North, probably going back to his normal business.

Oleana turns to (Y/N) and begins speaking to him.

Oleana: "The Chairman will be heading to this seafood restaurant."

Oleana: "Win the Gym challenge and see him there, don't keep him waiting."

She then walks off.

(Y/N): "Well she seems Emo.."

(Y/N) just begins to walk around the town. It's actually pretty cool so far. There was some girl outside just having three Woopers. Anyways she called (Y/N) over.