The Wild Area(Not a joke this time)

After walking over to a gate,apparently Leon had to go to his Champion business,leaving me alone with Hop once more. Now really I'm not the person who talks about this and that and after that Alice Incident it was pretty obvious I can't trust anyone.

Heck,I don't even know why she betrayed. I don't know if she was expecting me to win in that tournament or something. I walked to the gate of some place called the Wild Area.

Hop: "Alright welcome,to the Wild Area (Y/N),this is where you find different types of Pokemon in one place."

(Y/N): "So it's like some safari zone,but you don't need a ticket?"

Hop: "Basically."

(Y/N): "Is there like any cool Pokemon that can be found?"

Hop: "Eh, sometimes you can find shinies."

(Y/N): "Well,I'ma set up camp first,it's almost pitch black out here."

Hop: "Good Idea I'll just get more firewood."

3rd POV

Right as (Y/N) & Hop were going to step into the Safari Zone,they were stopped by a familiar shout. Turning around,they saw Magnolia's Granddaughter again.

Sonia: "Hey,wait up (Y/N),I gotta come with you!"

(Y/N): "Why,is that?"

Sonia: "Research on the Pokemon in the Grass,this might be a good discovery if I find something rare."

(Y/N): "Well,if that's the case I don't mind if you come along."

Sonia<flustered>: "R-really?"

(Y/N): "Yeah sure,unless you don't want to."

Sonia: "No! wait I do wanna go!"

Hop: "Into the wild area we go!"

After walking on a path for a bit, Hop was actually catching Pokemon for Sonia's research,but to (Y/N) it looked like she wanted to do it with him. Regardless,camp was set up eventually.

(Y/N): "Well,Sonia since you seem to be kinda well known around here what do you basically do for Galar?"

Sonia: "W-well,I actually do Research on Pokemon in my Grandmother's lab,but I actually wanted to do more."

(Y/N): "More?"

Sonia: "I wanted to unveil the secrets of the First Galarian King & the Darkest Day."

(Y/N): "Galarian King & Darkest Day?"

Hop: "It's just what it sounds like,the first Galarian King to actually rule the land of Galar but was eventually taken down by a Powerful threat."

(Y/N): "You know,before I actually came to follow Hop yesterday,I actually ran into the gat eof the Forbidden Forest."

Hop: "Are you saying you went in?!"

(Y/N): "Well yeah,I don't see what's wrong?"

Sonia: "Basically meaning that you ran into something Dangerous?"

(Y/N): *sighs*

(Y/N): "I did run into some sort of Pokemon."

Sonia: "Which was it?"

(Y/N): "It was almost the size of a Lycanroc,but at the same time however had a Sword in it's mouth."

Sonia: "You must've ran into one of the Guardians of Galar."

Unsheathing the Master Sword(Pokémon Sword Harem x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें