Green Galar Galore!

After (Y/N) arrives to the little town of Turrfield: he wanted to go challenge the gym leader, but he didn't want to rush it. So instead he began exploring around finding great balls(honestly people who own this have loose pockets.) Soon seeing a huge geoglyph that looked like a Dynamax Pokémon. Honestly this was much more cooler than (Y/N) thought. Before coming a trainer he wanted to be a Geographical Safari Explorer. 

Sonia was explaining and was still confused during the time of the Geogylph. (Y/N) thought it would explain Darkest Day, she said he could be right but she couldn't still work the idea people back then knew how to gigantimax Pokémon.

Sonia: "Guess I'm a lucky lady who'll be looking into this... Gran sure gives me a lot to do."

Sonia: "Oh yeah, let me give you Milo's Trainers Card."

{Obtained Milo's Trainers Card x1}

(Y/N)<😓>: "T-Thanks...

Sonia: "Well, I'll stay here for a while I guess."

Sonia goes back to playing with her Yamper.

(Y/N): "I guess I can challenge the Gym Leader now."

(Y/N) began running towards the Pokémon Colosseum where the gym challenge was being hosted, unfortunately Hop was right there with a huge grin on his face.

Hop: "Guess what (Y/N) I got the Grass Badge on the first try!"

Another less than a minute dialogue later...

(Y/N): "This is gonna suck horribly."

(Y/N) walks inside the Dome meeting a bunch of other new people. Firstly meeting some dude with a Pokéball for a head.

 Firstly meeting some dude with a Pokéball for a head

(Surprisingly creepy enough)

After walking around some more he found Sapphire & Ruby also there.  Sapphire began blushing once seeing (Y/N) once more, Ruby got jealous.

(Y/N): "Hey Ruby & Sapphire!"

Sapphire<😍>: "H-Hey.."

Ruby got up before punching (Y/N) in the news right away, confusing some people around him.

Ruby<😡>: "YOU THINK YOU CAN ONE UP HER HUH!?" Ruby shouted with Anger.

(Y/N): "Dude if you liked her so much why didn't you do anything romantic with her :/"

Ruby: "WHY YOU LITTL-"

Sapphire: "Ruby, STOP!?"

Ruby gave another punch to (Y/N)'s face, (Y/N) didn't do anything but listen.

Ruby: "I can't believe she fell for someone like you DAMN IT!"

(Y/N): "It could be because you never done an-"