Meeting the Professor of Wedgehurst Town

It's been only for a few hours since (Y/N) got Sobble. He'd mostly cry and fall over and apples.

(Y/N): "Who knew taking care of Sobble had to be like this."

Charmeleon: "I don't know man, but maybe there's another way of making Sobble understand the ways of battle."

(Y/N) was looking around from the tree he was sitting under, putting his finger under his chin he began thinking. He looked at the Apples and then back to Sobble. Then seeing a wooden bench just near here.

(Y/N): "I got it."

Charmeleon: "What is it?" Charmeleon asked with decency.

(Y/N) picked up the Water Pokemon before placing down three apples on the bench. Putting Sobble on the ground.

(Y/N): "Alright Sobble, if you want these Apples you need to use your Water Gun ability to push them down."

Sobble: "SOBBLE!!"

And just like that Sobble began shooting at the apples as rapid speed. In return, like (Y/N) said he got the apples. 

(Y/N): "Great Job Sobble!"

Sobble wasn't smiling, but by it's eyes you could tell it was happy. (Y/N) continues on towards Wedgehurst. The trip walking there was settling enough. Wooloo's just doing things normally and a lot of Rookidees were cooing or attacking wild Pokemon.

(Y/N) looked around before hearing a "flap" sound of a wing and it seemed to be his Mom on a Charizard. She soon landed, and seemed to be a little exhausted.

Mom: "Sweetie, this just came into the mail today."

(Y/N) opens the Package to find a Pokedex.

(Y/N): "Is that the only thing you came for Mom?"

Mom: "Yes.." Her  stomach began growling, and (Y/N) already figured out what happened.

(Y/N): "It's fine, Mom I'll cook you some more food."

Mom: "Your the best my baby boy~"

Timeskip

After walking to where (Y/N) was last time, he didn't see Hop anywhere like that other time. Looking around (Y/N) saw the "forbidden" forest he was talking about on Route 1. (Y/N) also saw that the gate was open widely.

(Y/N): "Maybe, someone got curious and went in."

(Y/N): "Or not😓"

Charmeleon: "Talk about, someone going in :/"

Walking towards the gate (Y/N) was about to enter until a blockade of Wooloo blocked the way.

(Y/N): "Where did these guys even come from :/"

Charmeleon: "Well,might as well burn them."

Sobble jumped out of his Pokeball before using Bubblebeam to ward off the other Wooloo. Who quickly followed the bubbles.

Charmeleon: "Or that could work too.."

Sobble: "Sobble~"

Soon (Y/N) took a few steps into the forest before no longer being seen. Walking into the forest was almost a nightmare it felt like something was eyeing him everywhere he went. Tell me about it, this is even more dangerous than Dagobah,from Episode 5.