Revenge of the Galarians

Read stun zeed, but backwards.

Walking into Galar Mine No.2 was filled with all sorts of Crystals. Honestly if anyone sells these they can become rich. But at the same time it's actually illegal. After walking through some more, (Y/N) ran into a sort of Pokémon who kept trying to pull his Pants up. Since Sir Fetch'd wasn't on the team last time I guess it'd be best to get a Scraggy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scraggy, the Dark/Fighting Pokémon..

HT: 0.6 m (2"00)

Species: "The Shedding Pokémon."

WT: 11.8 kg (26.0 lbs.)

Description: "Durable Shedded Skin used to stop it's attacks from getting a good view of his big pxxxx and protect itself, in other words his Shedded Skin is very Elastic it can stretch to it's neck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N): "Let's do this, Joltik and go for Infestation!"

Rabies of some sort began to itch all over Scraggy, but thanks to his shedded skin he was able get rid of it. He quickly went for another attack for Joltik, which was so harsh for the small bug it spit out it's Everstone. White Light began to Envelop as it evolved into Galvantula.

But it became different all of a sudden it was sent flying into one of the red crystals and evolved again into something much more cooler than it's Original Form.

(Congrats you have a Thermal Galvantula!)

The moves were unknown as it used it's back to spit our Flame Burst and almost burned Scraggy. This was enough damage to capture him.