Cramorant's Lament[12]

A/N: "Alright you guys it's about time for me to make the actual team cause all we were doing was switching Pokémon."

Team(Official)

Drizzile

Charvantuala(Final name given)

Wartortle(Permanent Team Member)

Charmeleon(Permanent 100%)

Cramorant(New Permanent Member)

Toxel(Only swap once, vote for which other Pokémon you would like and if you don't wanna swap then just say "Stay")

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) walked out of the gym stadium after his fight with Kabu. Hop was just there in the waiting room and when (Y/N) walked close he was already spotted by Hop.

Hop: "THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!" The boy shouted in excitement.

(Y/N): "Yep, I get that a lot." He replied.

Hop: "I'm going to become better than you just you wait and see." Hoping to be able to impress his rival.

(Y/N): "We'll just have to wait and see." He responded calmly.

Now walking out, (Y/N) looked at the sky seeing the shady pinkish sunset. He sighed as the Cherry Blossoms bloomed and some fell onto the path. Hammerlocke was the next destination for his Pokémon Journey but, before he would do that he needed to call someone.

The Pokémon Center was just a block away, down the road. He began walking as his feet pattered onto the cobblestone with an iconic slap towards the earth with his shoes.

(Y/N)<thoughts>: "Nothing could possibly go wrong." He said to himself, reassuring his calm situation.

Team Yell Grunts were in front of the Pokémon Center fooling with the Locals. There was a Ms. Joy outside the Pokémon Center as so was Ashley Ketchum dealing with both of them in a few seconds. They went home crying.

Ashley noticed the other Trainer and waved.

Ashley: "Hey (Y/N), it's actually been a while!"

(Y/N): "Same to you."

Ashley's Hair swayed into the wind almost creating a peaceful aura around her. (Y/N) actually blushed at that.

Ashley: "Well since your here, let's have a battle!"

(Y/N) smiles.

(Y/N): "S-Sure why not."

Ashley: "I'll be using my Heracross, let's see if you can keep up!"

[Ashley sent out Heracross!]

(Y/N): "Go Charvantula!" He cried out while hurling his small Pokéball into the air.

Ashley<thoughts>: "Probably messed up on his words."

The form soon takes shape. As it soon surprised Ashley as a whole.

(Y/N): "Flame Burst!"