─── 𝟎𝟎𝟎. Tank Thief

—————————————————————

—————— PITY PARTY
...1.01—————— •

—————————————————————

"Olivia! Olivia? Be- be careful please!" Topper calls out to his girlfriend on the lifeguard tower, "It's okay babe..look! The view is beautiful from here!" Olivia smiles pointing out into the water, her hair blowing in the wind. "No, no let's get down ok?" Topper worries for his girlfriend. "Alright, your no fun you know that?" Olivia jokes. "I'm sorry I care." Topper rolls his eyes. Olivia then starts climbing down the steps of the tower.

"Better?" Olivia asks. "Mhm." Topper nods. Olivia looks out into the water and then turns back to Topper. "Can you take me home in a bit? Maybe you can stay over, my parents are out in the mainland they're staying there for a few days." Olivia's arms slither up Toppers neck. "Yeah?" Topper lowers his voice. Olivia hums in response. Topper kisses Olivia, then pulls away. The two kiss again but a-bit longer this time.

She kisses him and he kisses her. The two practically making out.

   "Hey! Keep it PG over here!" Sarah covers her eyes from the sun while walking to the two. The couple pulls away from each other. Olivia turns the girl and chuckles.

"We're gonna play one of Kelce's drinking games, wanna come?" Sarah asks. Olivia looks at Topper, "Please?" Olivia begs. Topper hesitates before answering "Yeah, go. I'm going to get more drinks." Topper rolls his eyes. "Thank you I love you!" Olivia walks away, "Miss you already!" Olivia shouts. "Oh gag." Sarah gags. "Oh shut up." Olivia rolls her eyes then smiles. She puts her arm around Sarah's shoulder and walks over to the rest of the group.

• ————————————

Olivia was sober, she didn't drink during the game, she just wanted to get away from Topper, she felt like she was losing feelings over the past few days and that spark the two had? It was gone. Long gone too. She's been planning the breakup for a while now, she knew Topper would do the weirdest shit just to get her back. She didn't care, she wanted to end it.

Olivia helps Sarah up when Topper announces they're going to leave. "C'mon Sarah you're wasted." Olivia chuckles. "Okayy.." Sarah giggles.

   Olivia and Sarah talk a little bit when walking through the crowd of people. "Hey, hey! Hey, Olivia!" JJ calls out. The girls turns to the voice, "Hey JJ what's up?" Olivia furrows her eyebrows, since this was kind of the first time Olivia and JJ had spoken. Sure they had seen each other or heard of each other but never talked to each other. "Olivia, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" JJ asks.

"No." Olivia smiles, "Why is it not fancy enough for you?" JJ asks. "No actually, we were just leaving, sorry." Olivia speaks over the blonde. "Cmon guys."  Olivia turns around but Topper speaks. "Hey, y'know what? I'll take it." Topper suggests. "That's- That's nice man but I didn't ask you." JJ shrugs. "But, if you say pretty please maybe...but ya didn't." JJ adds.

"Oh, pretty please?" Topper mocks JJ. Olivia rolls her eyes at the boy. "Yeah. Olivia-" JJ ignores Topper. "Pretty please?" Toppers asks again. "You can have it." JJ hands the drink out to Olivia. "She doesn't want it you.." Topper then guts the drink out if JJ's hand making it spill all over him. "Topper!" Olivia hits the boys shoulder. "You're so funny man!" JJ lunges forward at Topper but another boy, John B, pulls him away. "Hey." John B walks away with JJ.