─── 𝟎𝟎𝟕. A JJ thing

—————————————————————

—————— PITY PARTY
...1.08—————— •

—————————————————————

    "Yo, Liv. How'd you just cry on cue like that?" JJ asks. Olivia turns around and smiles at the new nickname. "I was in theater. I also auditioned for a role in a movie but I didn't make it. Don't know who did." Olivia huffed sitting back in her chair crossing her arms and pouting like a toddler.

"Cool." JJ shrugs. "Oh, Livy." Kie taps her shoulder, Olivia turns back around and her act goes away. "Yeah?" Olivia tilts her head slightly. "Remember when you acted like you died at our sleepover and Sarah freaked out?" Kiara chuckles. "Oh my god! Call the hospital! Ahh!" Olivia mocks Sarah waving her hands in the air as if she was 'freaking out'.

"That wasn't funny." Sarah crossed her arms. Kie and Olivia look at each other. "It was." Olivia and Kie nod looking back at Sarah. "Whatever." Sarah shakes her head and smiles.

   "So they keep money out here?" Kie asks changing the subject. Olivia leans back in her chair and sighs. "That's what she said." Pope shrugs. "That's what she said." JJ snickers and smiles.

"Stop." Pope deadpans and JJ's smile drops.

The van goes quiet for a little until Sarah speaks up, "I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive." Olivia nods. "That's cause you're rich." JJ crosses his arms, playing with his lighter. Olivia rolls her eyes and looks at John B. "You okay?" Olivia asks softly only for him to hear. John B looks at the girl and smiles, "Yeah." John B looks back at the road.

"You've never heard of it either." Kie defends Sarah. "Thank you." Sarah says leaning her head on the window behind her. "There's nothing but weeds back here." Kie looks out the wide window. "All right, just 'cause it's just weeds, doesn't mean it's, like..." Pope stops talking once he hears sirens. Olivia looks behind her and sees a car.

"What?" Olivia asks in disbelief and unbuckles her seatbelt to see the car fully. "Cops? Out here?" JJ asks.

Then everybody starts speaking over each other, "Stash that shit." Olivia points to the gold. "Did you bring the gun?" Kie asks JJ. "No! Okay? Everybody told me to leave it back at the place." JJ puts his hands up.

"Shut up! Shut up! Stop moving! You're making us look suspicious!" Olivia shouts.

Everybody ignores Olivia and still keeps shouting over one another. Then a gun clicks. Everybody freezes and shuts up. Olivia slowly sits correctly in the passenger seat.

She slowly looks at her side and she's a man pointing a gun at her.

"Why don't I go ahead and see them hands in the air?" A man says, Olivia couldn't see his fully face because a mask was covering it.

"All y'all's hands up in the air now!" Olivia slightly flinches at the man's voice raising and puts her hands up as told. "You two.." he points the gun to Olivia and John B, "You two out of the car!" Olivia slowly opens the door and the man gets out of the way.

"Let's go! Out of the car!" He shouts. Olivia steps out and closes the door. She glances at John B a feet or two behind her. "Let's go! Hurry!" The man says.