─── 𝟎𝟎𝟗. Liar, Crazy, Murder.

—————————————————————

—————— PITY PARTY
...1.10—————— •

—————————————————————

The door opens and Olivia looks up. "Hey B." Olivia takes her headphones out. Olivia looks at John B's hand. Olivia sits up in her bed. "Why do you have a gun John B?" Olivia asks.

John B inhales, "Did you and Sarah..tell your dads about the gold?" John B asks. Olivia looks at John B, "Where's that coming from?" Olivia backs up slightly in her bed. "Answer the question Olivia." John B holds the gun tighter. Olivia looks at John B's face. You could tell he was crying, his eyes and his nose were red. "About the gold." John B says. "No. No, no of course not." Olivia looks between the gun in John B's hands and John B's eyes.

"Then, how'd he know? Hm?" John B asks. "I-" John B grabs Olivia's arm and Olivia flinches. "Fucking let go John B! You're scaring me!" Olivia shoves John B away. "Is life outside the Bubble Wrap scary to you?" John B gets closer to Olivia's face. Olivia pushes him away. "Olivia!" Steve's voice shouts. John B gasps and looks back at Olivia.

"Hey." John B whispers. He puts his finger to his mouth

• ————————————

   "Where are you taking me?" Olivia pulls her arm away from John B's grasp. "Somewhere we can talk." John B pulls Olivia behind a bush. "Olivia!" Gabby's voice shouts.

"John B, talk to me. What's going on?" Olivia puts her hands on John B's cheeks. "Your..your dad killed, my father." John B says.

    Olivia slowly puts her hands to her sides, and she shakes her head in disbelief. Her eyes start to fill with tears at the thought of her father killing someone. "W..what?" Olivia asks. "I need you to listen to me Olivia. Look, I think..I think them and Ward were working together, to find the Royal Merchant. A-and there was some kind of conflict," Olivia steps toward John B. "And- and nobody knows what happened to my dad except Scooter Grubbs and Ward." "Stop, slow down." Olivia wipes her eyes and puts her hand on John B cheek, the boy flinches at the touch.

"Look, he was- he was apart of this! I figured it out on the boat!" John B says. "Stop John B." Olivia says calmly. "And your dad and Ward, they tried to kill me Olivia." John B ignores Olivia's pleads.

   "Stop, John B. I'm here. What happened?" Olivia asks softly. "He tried to kill me Olivia!" John B says.

"My dad. He told me you stabbed Ward. He told me he saw you stab Ward." Olivia says barely above a whisper. "What?! What are you talking about? He- they killed my father!" John B pushes off Olivia's hand. Olivia steps closer and grabs his hand but John B flinches again and pushes her hand away. "Olivia!" Steve shouts.

   "John B. You need to go." Olivia's voice shakes. "Olivia." John B steps forward. "Olivia please, you have to believe me." John B cries. Olivia walks to closer John B. "I do. John B. I do trust you okay?" Olivia cries quietly.

John B wraps his arms around the girl's waist and digs his head into her shoulder. Olivia was slightly taken back by the action, but she wraps her arms around his shoulders. She kisses his head slightly. John B sobs into her shoulder. "John B." Olivia pulls away slightly. She wipes his tears and smiles, tears filling up her eyes once again.