Chapter 441 - Chapter 450

Chapter 441 - Flying Star Sector

Before the pincers reached him, an invisible wave of air stirred up Li Yao's surroundings. The turbulence covered Li Yao like an impregnable net.

In the meantime, the double-head crystal cannon on the back of the giant crab emitted weird redness, too. Spiritual waves were condensing in the depths of the barrels. The frequency and wavelength were totally different from the hundreds of spiritual energy condensing methods that Li Yao had seen before; the spiritual waves he was witnessing at this moment were much more shrill, furious, and unstable.

After a single glance, Li Yao's mind was already greatly disturbed. All kinds of dark feelings were popping up inside his brain weirdly.

Li Yao showed no expression. His eyeballs were rolling at a high speed as he captured every movement of the giant crab.

This was his very first battle in a foreign constellation, and he didn't want to end it so quickly. Instead, he was planning to analyze the crab to get more information about this particular constellation.

"The guy is doomed!"

Box Novel.com

Mu Ping and the other Exos were back to themselves. Seeing that the unfamiliar Exo in tatty armor standing dumbly in front of a demon beast doing nothing but watching its pincers waving at him, they all thought that he was a rookie or that he had a brain concussion because of the huge impact when the escape capsule hit the land, and therefore exclaimed in shock.

They had no doubt that the blundering Exo would be cut in half by the crab's pincers in the very next second!

Swoosh!

Li Yao retreated quickly, leaving grey blurred shadows behind him. The seemingly broken crystal suit was actually performing small-scale dodging movements at an unbelievable speed. Although the pincers of the crab were smashing crazily, they couldn't touch the swiftly jumping Li Yao.

"Such impressive speed!"

"The movements are so delicate! No gap is wasted, not even a millimeter!"

"The guy is not influenced by the air turbulence at all. How skilled he must be at manipulating the power rune arrays!"

"He must be a Cultivator, and a very strong one! Chances are that—he is in the high level of the Refinement Stage!"

"You must be kidding. His capability is apparently even higher than the experts that we hired. He can't be just in the high level of the Refinement Stage. At the very least, he must be in the peak of the Refinement Stage!"

Everyone's eyes were bulging wide, including Mu Ping's. They had seen experts before, but none of the self-proclaimed experts who were obviously more talkers than doers had such unpredictable movements and delicate dodging abilities!

"Hiss!"

The crab's dozens of smashes all missed their target, which made it more infuriated than ever. Its entire shell turned crimson. The double-headed crystal cannon on its back blew out two clusters of raging redness which split into some twenty streaks and darted at Li Yao from different angles in weird curves.

"Is this everything you can do?

"Not as good as I expected!

"Although you look intimidating and even carry a piece of magical equipment on your back, your attack pattern is too monotonous. Every one of your attacks has been in fixed routes as if they were following a set pattern. You are even more useless than the demon beasts of the Heaven's Origin Sector!"