Chapter 1341 - 1360

Chapter 1341 - Ancient Nascent Soul Stage Cultivator

Li Yao suddenly felt that he was lucky.

He had been cautious enough to not leave any trace behind after he landed.

Otherwise, even if the army of the court overlooked him, the 'observer' that had been prying in the darkness certainly would have grown suspicious. He would have been mired in endless trouble.

The fact that the stranger could attach a feeble telepathic thought to a mosquito and remotely control it from several mountains away suggested that his Cultivation was at least as good as that of the female sword Cultivator at the peak of the Core Formation Stage.

Thankfully, the mosquito was made of flesh and blood, so not too many techniques could be stored inside the tiny body. It was already its limits to observe the battle.

Neltharion, on the other hand, was a piece of cutting-edge magical equipment from the Star Ocean Imperium that had been constantly improved by Li Yao. When it was hidden in the air, a tiny mosquito could certainly not detect it.

Therefore, it was Li Yao who discovered a second observer, not the other way around.

The discovery gave Li Yao a great advantage in the secret battle.

The mosquito slightly shivered. As if attracted by a spiritual thread, it flew toward the depths of the forest.

Pondering for a moment, Li Yao ordered Neltharion to follow the mosquito, planning to meet the mysterious observer.

The army of the court commanded by the 'Appeasing Ambassador of the Fifth Prefecture of the Southland of Sorcerers' was large with many soldiers. It was impossible that the army would vanish into thin air from the forest.

A lot of traces would be left behind by the wagons and horses after the army passed.

Neltharion had recorded the terrain nearby. Even if the army was lost right now, it was easy for Li Yao to keep track of the army by following their traces.

The mysterious observer, on the other hand, might not be found again once lost.

Li Yao had a vague feeling that the level of the stranger should be far higher than the female sword Cultivator. Chances were that he was even in the Nascent Soul Stage.

I wonder, what methods does the 'ancient Nascent Soul Stage Cultivator' of this Sector boast?

Li Yao smiled and began to take off his clothes.

Shirts, pants, and underwear. He was completely naked in the end.

He tossed all the objects that did not belong to the world back into his Cosmos Rings before he activated the instant self-destruction alert rune arrays on the Cosmos Rings.

Should he be captured by a terrifying expert far stronger than himself in the worst case-scenario, he would still be able to destroy all traces related to his home instantly.

But as for the fact that nudity was certainly not any type of decorum...

Li Yao scratched his hair and found a piece of soft humus. He picked up a handful of mud and soon smeared himself in it.

Then, he managed to knit two covers with the broad leaves that resembled those of a palm and protected his private parts with them. Finally, he rushed after the mosquito under the guidance of Neltharion.

The master of the mosquito must not have dreamt that somebody could perceive his enchanted insect inside the forest that was brimming with venomous fog. The mosquito was swaggering forward without the slightest concealment. After passing two mountains, it almost turned into a streak of bright gold at a speed higher than that of a bird.