Chapter 71

~

"Sabo if you start crying..." Luffy warned with a roll of his eyes.

Ace and Sabo were leaving for work and the blond brother looked like he would cry, again. Thankfully, it was Ace who dragged Sabo out before he could make a scene.

"Remember to eat your meals and sleep for at least ten hours!" Sabo called.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Food and sleep are two things that Luffy never forgets." Ace sighed.

"Just go! I'll be fine! See ya later!" Luffy yelled from inside the house and shut the door before any of his brothers had the time to be dramatic and embarrass him in front of the whole neighborhood.

Luffy looked at the empty living room and took a deep breath, he could get through this and prove to his brothers that he wasn't a little kid anymore. Speaking of little kids, the young man brought his phone out and spammed Law's chat with at least fifty texts reminding him to take his medicines for the afternoon.

Torao

I thought you said you weren't talking to me until I went to the doctor :P

You

This is texting Torao

Take your medicines and eat your meal, your brain is regressing

Torao

What the...

Where the fuck did you learn to speak like that from?

Luffy put his phone aside to go to his room and pack his bag for his stay with Law, he would be making sure his boyfriend was ok. Sure he said he wouldn't talk to him but that didn't mean he would abandon Law altogether.

Torao

Did your brothers leave?

???

Luffy saw the text but didn't answer it and grinned in mischief.

Torao

Answer me!

You

I'm coming over

Torao

Oh now you speak -.-

Door's locked :P

Good luck monkey

Who does he think I am? Luffy rolled his eyes and stuffed his phone in his bag, swinging the strap across his chest before marching out of his house and to Law's. The door was indeed locked, but that didn't deter the young man. Shaking his head, Luffy walked around the house to check for any windows, and if such were not available, open them. Luffy already had a key to the main door but climbing in through the windows and scaring Law was fun to him.

Luffy found a window, not open but not locked either, at the back of the house and it was Law's room. The young man shook his head in disbelief that his smart and intelligent boyfriend could be that stupid, it only meant that Law was too preoccupied to care or pay attention to these things and that was why, Luffy was there.

Luffy climbed in through the bedroom window and first took off his shoes to avoid mud on the carpet, it was a trigger for Law so the younger wanted to make sure he wasn't making the situation worse by being there. Putting his bag in his own room, Luffy walked casually to the living room where he saw Law burning his eyes on the laptop screen. All too casually still, the younger sat beside the doctor.

"What the fuck!" Law jumped in his seat, too focused on the task in front of him to have noticed an intrusion in his surroundings, so obviously, he was surprised to find his boyfriend suddenly beside him. "How the hell did you get in?"