7.Baby names

Allysa's POV

I squinted my eyes as I tried to adjust to the bright light in the white hospital room. I could hear hushed voices whispering.

I fully opened my eyes and turned my head to the side to see Miles, Mila and Seth sitting on a couch by the corner of the large room.

I sat up slowly and they finally seemed to notice I was awake as they all rushed towards me.

"Ly, you're awake!" Mila said rearranging the pillow supporting my back.

"Hm." I only muttered. I was feeling pain coming from my lower abdomen. I noticed my baby bump was gone. I gave birth already?

"Are you okay? Do you hurt any-"

"Where's my baby?" I asked cutting Miles off.

"Oh, don't worry Ly. Your baby is very safe. He was born a few weeks earlier so the doctor put him in an incubator." Mila said and I calmed down.

A werewolf was supposed to stay a minimum of five months before it's born but my baby was born prematurely now he was in an incubator.

I kind of felt at fault for this. I wanted to meet my baby already.

"He's so cute Ly. He's got your pretty brown orbs and button nose." Mila said making me giggle lightly.

"I wanna see him." I said looking between Mila and Miles.

"Okay but we first have to take the doctor's permission." Miles said abruptly. I groaned in frustration. That would take forever. I just wanted to see my baby already.

"I'll go get him." Seth said flashing me a smile. I smiled back at him as he left.

"You didn't answer the previous question Aly. Are you in pain anywhere?" Miles asked and I shook my head not wanting him to worry.

Just then a nurse came in to check my vitals.

"You'll need to rest to regain your strength after all you just went through an operation." She said as she adjusted the drip.

"Operation?" I asked surprised. I went through an operation? It's no wonder I felt so weak.

"Yeah you had to undergo a CS operation as the baby would have died otherwise. He had to be born immediately due to certain complications during your pregnancy." The nurse explained and I just nodded.

Miles was looking at me as if to comfort me and I smiled lightly at him. I couldn't believe my baby was put at risk, all because of me.

Just then the doctor came in with Seth. He started ranting about how I shouldn't overstress myself and be in bed rest before he finally released me to go see my son.

He was the cutest little being I'd ever seen. He had my brown eyes like Mila said. Little patches of blonde hair were on his head and I knew he was going to be blonde like his father.

He was only wearing a diaper, wriggling nonstop in the incubator. I touched his tiny legs through the only available hole on the incubator. He started crying and I did the same.

I couldn't believe I gave birth to this little ball of sunshine. A wave of happiness and pride washed over me as I continued staring at my baby.

I already loved him so much and I vowed right then to always protect my son. I would keep him away from his father forever if that meant my baby could be safe and happy.

A week later, my baby and I were discharged along with a load of medics and vitamins for both of us respectively.

I didn't care that I had to take those bitter drugs, I only felt bad for my poor son who also had to take them.