The begining of everything

POV:Raleight
In this world everything was normal and ordinary, I looked at the stars and wondered: Is there more life up there?
Turns out he was looking in the wrong direction.

When alien life arrived on our planet it did so through the ocean floor.
A giant monster came out of what we now know as "the gap" measuring 92 meters and attacked the Golden Gate Bridge. It took days until planes, tanks and warships managed to shoot it down, but it took millions of lives with it.

Our technology was very advanced, the so-called tactical warheads were nuclear bombs, their damage was very concentrated and they did not emit any radiation upon impact, it took 1 to kill the kaiju called a traspasser, the attack was commemorated, we mourned the deaths and we passed page, we thought this would be the only one, we were wrong, 8 months later the second attack occurred destroying a good part of Tokyo, we used a tactical warhead and it fell, but this one did not have as much damage as the first, one more kaiju appeared and we returned to use a tactical warhead, but it barely caused any damage, they were evolving and adapting to our weapons.

We realized that these attacks would not stop and that is why we started the jaeger project, we did not want to lose lives in battle and for that giant robots were created with unhackable and extremely advanced IAS, so advanced that they could have self-awareness and feel emotions, the first jaeger "Horizon Brave" was built, it had its flaws and weaknesses, but it worked.

The other countries also began to build their jaegers, strangely they all had a feminine design but that didn't matter.
Thanks to them we began to win, but the kaijus were not far behind, they began to evolve and it became increasingly difficult to defeat them.

For this reason, all the countries in the world came together to create a jaeger, but not a normal jaeger, this would have a different design from the other jaeger, this would be the first "Man" jaeger although that did not matter much, what matters is that this jaeger was designed to be the best of all, it would have melee and ranged weapons, it would be as resistant as Cherno Alpha but at the same time as fast as Tacit Ronin and with enormous strength.

This project was known as:

The November Ajax Project.

(Present)

We meet in the shatterdome
Los Angeles, inside the shatterdome many people could be seen moving quickly, a category 3 kaiju had been detected and they were preparing for the deployment of a jaeger.

In what appeared to be the control room, a humble black man in a suit with several medals on his chest watched a screen where it said:

ATTENTION ATTENTION!
CATEGORY 3 KAIJU DETECTED COMING OUT OF THE GAP!
CODENAME:
KNIFEHEAD

ATTENTION ATTENTION!CATEGORY 3 KAIJU DETECTED COMING OUT OF THE GAP!CODENAME:KNIFEHEAD