Who are you?

Good/morning/afternoon/night gang, here I bring you the 2nd part of the story but before starting I wanted to tell you that I am going to add one more weapon to November Ajax, but none more is only there because I forgot to add it in clarifications.
If you are wondering what weapon I am going to add, it will be some swords/blades like the obsidian fury ones, why? Easy, after rewatching the video that I left in clarifications I realized that Ajax does not have any melee weapons and I think that having swords/blades would help a lot when narrating the fights and would give them some emotion

(In Hong Kong Bay)

A fishing boat manned by several people could be seen in the middle of a storm

???:Captain! We are lost and there is no land for miles! WHAT DO WE DO?
Captain: Wait, what about that island 3 miles from here?
???:No, it's 2 miles away, 1 mile? IT'S MOVING! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

However, before they could speak, they saw how that "island" began to rise above the sea.

Captain: Oh god no, it's not an island, it's a kaiju...

Before she could continue speaking, the kaiju gave a loud roar and approached the ship in a threatening manner with not very good intentions.

But before he could do anything, another figure came out of the water, the jaeger Gipsy Danger ready to fight and protect the crew of the ship, which he grabbed with his left hand and got into a fighting pose.

(I'm not very good at narrating fights but hey, I just have to narrate the same thing as in the movie)

Gipsy turned to leave the boat safe but the kaiju took advantage of this to give Gipsy a blow on the back, she responded by turning around and hitting her with her fists twice on the head causing the kaiju to submerge her head in the water for The force of the impacts, Gipsy took advantage of the situation to start raising her fists until she couldn't raise them any more and gave a strong blow to Knifehead's head. Knifehead tried to pierce Gipsy with his head but Gipsy managed to grab his head and started. to charge his plasma cannon, although Knifehead tried to free himself from Gipsy's hand, he ended up receiving 2 shots in his chest.

Although Gipsy was celebrating her victory, it wouldn't take long for her to receive a call from the Commander.

C.Pentecost:Gipsy, we have detected that you have used your plasma cannon. What is happening?
Gipsy: Calm down commander, that kaiju is already dead and the ship is safe.
C.Pentecost: Gipsy! I told you not to go after the boat!
Gipsy: I know commander, but now the kaiju has died and no one has died, I have completed the mission
C.Pentecost: Gipsy, go back to base, we'll talk about this.
Gipsy: Yes commander