A Fight, aliance and......Romance!?

Good morning/afternoon/night band, today's chapter is going to be a little longer than normal, so maybe I won't upload it at my usual time, I just wanted to say that.
Let's get started:

After that strange moment with Gipsy, TN was in his thoughts wondering why Gipsy did that, but he was taken out of this by the C.P who asked him to enter the bridge again to talk alone.

TN: What happened commander?
C.P: Don't worry, I just wanted to ask you a question.
TN: Sure, shoot.
C.P: Are you and Gipsy a couple?
TN.........What?
C.P: You see, I have noticed you quite close and affectionate, as if you were a couple.
TN: You're wrong, Commander, Gipsy and I are just friends.
C.P: Are you sure, TN?
TN: Yes
C.P:Okay, now, are you in love with Gipsy?
TN: The human concept of love requires: Admiration, attraction, devotion and respect, in conclusion I am 75% in love with Gipsy Danger since I feel admiration, devotion and respect towards her person.
C.P:Heh, I see, although I think Gipsy is 100% in love with you Y/N.
TN: I won't know that unless you tell me, I have no way to prove it.
C.P:Well I just wanted to ask you that, I won't take up any more of your time, goodbye TN.
TN: Goodbye Commander.

TN left the command bridge and began to go to his room to see if the others were ready for the mission, but he was confused, he did not understand why now those questions from the commander and why he said that Gipsy was 100% in love with him, he had She had been acting a little strange with him lately, he didn't think it was that, but thinking about it, that theory made sense, the kiss on the cheek (although it was in the viewfinder), the caressing of her hair, the fact that she always wanted to be with him, the fact that she He blushes so much when he compliments her, but Y/N didn't want to rush it, so she would check it out when they were alone.

TN came out of her thoughts when she realized that she had already arrived at the rooms, she asked Cherno and Striker if they were ready, they said yes but that Gipsy was missing, he took advantage and asked her if she could go to her room, she did not receive answer.

TN: (They told me that I should not enter a girl's room without permission, BUT THEY SEND MY EGGS HERE AND I WILL DO WHAT I CAN OUT OF THEM.

And as Y/N thought, he opened the door and found a Gipsy who was lying face up on his bed.

Gipsy: HEY I DIDN'T TELL YOU YOU COULD ENTER (A little nervous about Y/N's presence)
TN: Yes, well, I don't care, we have a mission to accomplish, are you ready?
Gipsy: Yes, I'm leaving my room.
TN:Ok, but first. (Closing the room door)
Gipsy:Hey, why do you close the door? (missed)
TN: (It's time to do a little experiment) (Walking without saying anything towards Gipsy)
Gipsy: H-Hey, is something wrong with you, Y-N? (Nervous and confused)

Y/N didn't say anything and approached Gipsy and cornered her against a wall, then put her right arm on the wall so she couldn't escape from it.

I think at this point I don't need to say that Gipsy was redder than tomato and extremely nervous.

TN:Hey~ Gipsy~ (With a seductive voice)
Gipsy:Y-S-S-Yes T-T-TN?
TN:I just wanted to tell you that you are very pretty today~, more than you already are~ (~=You are seductive)
Gipsy: E-E-Ens-s-seri-io T-TN?
TN:Sure~, do you think I'm lying to you~?
Gipsy: C-C-Clar-ro W-WHAT no T-TN
TN:Well, I love when you're blushing and nervous, you're so cute~. (Grabbing Gipsy's cheek with her left arm and approaching as if she were going to kiss her)
Gipsy:G-Gra-aci-ias T-T-T-TN.
TN:Well I would like to continue talking to you baby~, but we have a mission to do, I'll wait for you outside.