I'm November Ajax

POV:Knifehead

I was fighting one of those jaeger scumbags, was her name Gipsy? Well, it doesn't matter, the important thing is that now she is very weak, it's time to finish this, I launched myself to cross her chest but when I was about to cross her I felt like several missiles hit me, the truth is that they did a lot of damage and made me bleed. I thought it was the jaeger but when I saw her she was still, I turned around and saw it, another of those jaegers, but she was different, she had armor that covered her entire body and a helmet that covered her head, the truth is now I saw her well, she is very different from the other jaeger, as far as I know all jaegers have human parts, but she doesn't, which was strange.

But that doesn't matter now, he attacked me and I'm going to defend myself, the other jaeger is very weak so I doubt she can help him.

End POV Knifehead

POV:Gypsy

Who is that jaeger? She is very strange, she has blue armor but no human parts. Could she be the kaiju that the commander said? No, if he were a kaiju then why would he attack Knifehead?
I don't think she is a kaiju since she has fired some missiles at Knifehead but she is tall enough to be a category 4 or even 5 (TN=150m, Gipsy=100m)
Although I have never seen a category 4 or 5, I can get an idea of what they are more or less like.
Wait, is this the jaeger that Tendo told me would come help me? I've never seen her, I guess they just created her.

End POV Gypsy

POV: Narrator (Don't worry, last POV)

November Ajax didn't take long to start running towards Knifehead, who was very surprised by his speed. A few moments ago he was a little away from her and now he is in front of her with his right arm ready to punch her, as was typical. wait Knifehead could not avoid the punch which hit the kaiju's stomach, taking out all the air and causing her to kneel due to the pain. Ajax took advantage of this to kick her, sending her a few dozen meters back, away from Gipsy.

Not satisfied with this Ajax started shooting missiles at Knifehead (Like when Obsidian Fury shoots missiles at Gipsy Avenger in the movie)
Since the kaiju had not yet been able to recover, all the missiles hit her, causing a lot of damage.

Now Knifehead was trying to get up while Ajax simply looked at her from a distance, when she managed to get back up she ran towards Ajax with the intention of impaling him with her head, Ajax in response to that only started running towards Knifehead.

Gipsy was watching the fight quite impressed, Knifehead had caused her a lot of problems, he even pierced her stomach and tore off her arm, but right now he was being used as a punching bag by "the" jaeger.

However, when he saw that the kaiju and "the" jaeger ran towards each other, he remembered when Knifehead pierced his stomach and tried to warn "the" jaeger so that he would not make the same mistake.

Gipsy: WAIT BE CAREFUL, HE'S GOING TO TRY TO PASS YOU WITH HIS HEAD!

Although Gipsy tried to announce "the" jaeger, she seemed to have ignored her warning and just continued running towards the kaiju.