A mission and date? with Crimson Typhoon

We found ourselves in the jaeger break room, more specifically in the room of our favorite movie (Your hair/hair color), he was getting up from his bed, or at least he tried to since it didn't take him long to notice two extra weights in his arms, when he turned to see what they were he found Knifehead and Ibonabe hugging each of his arms while they slept.

TN: (Damn, but what the hell is wrong with hugging my arms, man?)

Y/N with a little difficulty managed to get her arms out of the "you know" of Knifehead and Ibonabe, but he didn't count on them waking up.

K and I: (Yawn) Good morning TN (With a smile)
TN: Good morning girls.
Knifehead: Where are you going?
TN: I'm going to take a bath and see if I wake up, and then eat something.
Ibonabe: Can we go with you?
TN:No
Knifehead: By fiiiiiiisss (With an adorable pout)
TN:No
Ibonabe: Por fis por fis por fis (With the same face as Knifehead)
TN: I said no, go back to bed and sleep.
K and I: Ok (Discouraged)
TN: Aaaaaggggggh ok, you can go with me to the dining room later.
Knifehead: Thank you very much TN (Huging him)
Ibonabe: But wouldn't we be a nuisance?
TN:If someone wants you to leave, they will have to do it to me.

Y/n, without waiting for a response from the girls, left his room on the way to the showers in the rest room.

Although upon entering he realized that they were shared showers, luckily there were small glass panels that separated each shower from each other.

Y/N prepared to go take a shower while he prayed that no one would enter the showers, the other jaegers were already used to bathing together, but not Y/N.

While Y/N took a cold shower to wake up her body and mind, she could make out the sound of the door opening.

TN:(Oh no man, this is bad)

Not a jaeger entered, but several, more specifically Gipsy A, Obsidian Fury, Tacid Ronin and Coyote Tango, they were talking until they realized TN's presence.

G,O,Y and C: Good morning TN/TN-San
TN: Good morning girls.

Although it didn't take long for the jaegers to notice a detail, TN was without her armor or helmet, they could finally see her face and body, although they only took a quick look at her, they realized that she had a very good and well-worked musculature although for obvious reasons it could not be seen through the armor unless Y/N wanted to mark it, but unfortunately they could not see his face.

(If you are wondering how the mark with the armor on is easy, the TN armor has the possibility of sticking to the wearer's body, basically like in Evangelion with the pilot suits when they stick to the skin)

Y/N was a little uncomfortable, she had never showered together with more people, much less with girls, plus even though Y/N is not a perverted person, she had to admit that they had good bodies and maybe a quick glance wouldn't hurt.

But she quickly put that pendant out of her head when she remembered her now girlfriends Gipsy D, Striker and Cherno, although they had given her permission to add more girls to the harem she did not want to take advantage of this.

Y/N finished showering, grabbed a towel and started drying herself, although when she finished drying her head she put on the helmet, it was on top of the aforementioned glass, she proceeded to dry her entire body and leave, but Y/N forgot that He was with the other jaegers and didn't put the towel around his waist to hide his "TN junior."

Jaegers: (Hmmmm, how strange I didn't know that TN had a 3 leg, wait, THAT'S NOT A 3 LEG, NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY SHE WALKS WEIRDLY IN THE MORNINGS) (Very blushing when seeing the size of "TN Junior"

But as expected, Y/N did not notice, he only put on his armor and proceeded to go to the dining room, but not before notifying the kaijus to go with him as he told them before, as it had become customary among the kaijus. They grabbed Y/N's arms and put them between their breasts. They did this to get her attention but it never worked.