Meeting the Jegers P2

November Ajax was about to head towards the control room but a small voice stopped him.

???:HEYEEEEEEE DOWN HERE
TN: Hmmmm?
(Ajax looked down and saw the person who was calling him and crouched down to see him better)
TN:Hello little friend, do you need something)
Newton: Hello, my name is Newton, the commander sent me here to give you this (showing a small bottle with a blue liquid)

TN: And may I know what that is?
Newton: It will make you become the size of a human
TN:Ok that interests me, leave it in my hand and I'll take it (Although it's going to be a little difficult and I can barely see it)

Newton, as TN told him, gave him the bottle which TN, before drinking it, raised his helmet a little, not enough to see his face but enough to see his mouth and with a little difficulty he was able to drink it, but nothing happened. .

TN:...Well nothing has happened
Newton: Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you that you have to think about what you would be like in human size.
TN:Ok

TN closed her eyes and began to imagine him but with human size, seconds later he began to emit a blinding light and when it was gone you could see TN of "human size"
Why do I put the " "? Easy, because although it was technically human-sized it was 2.20 meters tall, so maybe it wasn't as small as a human.

TN:Wow, it worked!
Newton: Yes, although even at human size you are still very tall.
(To give you an idea, Newton reaches your stomach)
TN: Well I would like to continue talking but the commander calls me, goodbye!
Newton: Goodbye!... What a nice guy.

TN started running towards the control room, when she arrived she saw Commander Pentecost watching through a glass panel.

TN:Hello commander
C.P:(C.P=Commander Pentecost)Hello TN, I see that Newton already gave you the potion.
TN:Yes, I imagine you will give it to the other jaegers, right?
C.P: Indeed TN, but we are not here to talk about that (Turning around to see TN)
TN: Sure, what's happening?
C.P:I wanted to congratulate you on your first mission, you managed to save Gipsy and you didn't even take any damage, plus I saw your fight with Knifehead, you did very well.
TN:Thank you commander, that is a great compliment coming from you.
C.P:However we cannot forget the fact that those kaijus escaped, it was not your fault but we cannot leave them alive, at the moment I doubt they will attack since Knifehead is recovering, but we will have to be alert for an attack, but for now At the moment you will be assigned a room with the other jaegers, yours will be NA-778, that's all, you can leave.
TN:Ok, goodbye commander