Fear is temporary

Joanna's POV*

Bill led me into a room which looked like it belonged to him. It had posters on the walls, clothing rack full of nice clothes and a double bed in the middle of the room. He had a collection of some kind of music in CDs.

"That's my music by the way, if you were thinking.", Bill said to break the silence.

"Nice, what kind of music?"

"Mix of pop and rock. I sing, Tom and Georg play the guitars and Gustav plays the drums."

"You guys really do music? As a hobby?", I asked while scanning through the box of CDs.

"Yeah, just as a hobby. We're criminals and that's the only job we officially have.", he replied.

"Why are you criminals? What's so special about it?"

"I could ask you the same, Joanna. Don't play stupid around us, we know exactly that you know what is so special about being a criminal.", he said with a little laugh between the lines.

"It's the adrenaline, fear, action... you name it.", I said because I knew I should not lie at this point.

"Exactly. But do you fear, Joanna?"

"I do. I'm afraid of you, and all this.", I said now with sorrow on my voice.

Bill rose up from the bed and came face to face with me. He placed his hands on my cheeks and hold my face. I felt his thumbs travelling on my cheekbones. I knew he saw the fear in my big blue eyes, and tried his best to make me feel better.

"It's okay. Fear is temporary, and when you realize there's nothing to fear, it'll go away.", he said while looking at me with a kind smile on his face. He was so tall that he had to kneel down a bit. 

"We won't hurt you or harm you anyhow, never. We've been waiting and searching you two since the first time we saw you. You're like a price, a gift.", he said still holding my face.

Kimberly's POV*

I finished the shower and realized that I can not put the same dirty clothes on anymore, fuck. I knew I had to walk back to the bedroom with just a towel around me. I opened the door and stepped out the bathroom to the hallway. No sight of Tom, or anyone, which was good. I reached the bedroom and got there. No Tom here, perfect.

I dropped my towel in front of the large mirror and tried to search something from the closet. I found a nice set of lingerie, a cozy oversized hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. I gathered the clothes up and started to dress myself. 

While trying to put my bra on I saw a black figure sitting on the bed. I turned around and saw Tom sitting there, shit. He had an insanely dirty smirk on his lips and his eyes were travelling up and down through my half naked body. I tried to cover myself with the towel beneath my feet.

"Do you need help with those?", he asked and pointed at my bra with his eyes.

I knew I might have needed his help now, this can't be real. Putting my bra on with bandages around my both palms would be impossible.

"Fine.", I said. I hated to give him this pleasure of helping me at this.

Tom got up and I turned my back at him. He moved my black, naturally curly hair away and took both of the bra's ends and put them together. I watched him through the mirror in front of us.

"You smell good. I guess you used the cherry shampoo, did you?", he asked with a calm tone of voice and a slight smirk still on his lips.

"I did. Why do you have all this stuff anyways?"