The house fire

Joanna's POV*

10:20 AM

Oh, I definitely understood everything. They were talking about some plan where they need me and Kim for, a some kind of new heist. And I believe I heard something about them knowing me and Kim from before hand. Before all this. Before we even knew they existed.

"Yes, I heard everything. Things about your manic plan and things about you knowing me and Kim beforehand.", I said with my eyes looking down at the table's surface.

"Shit. We'll you go on then and tell Kim everything.", Tom said and left somewhere, probably upstairs.

"Tom said how they had planned a new heist, including us in it. They had been watching us, stalking us for weeks, maybe months. They knew we were the ones. Then Bill said how they've seen us robbing different stores. They've always been there, somewhere, watching us.", I told Kim while holding her hand trying to keep her as calm as possible. Deep down I knew she wouldn't take this easily, she's used to have this special temper of hers in situations like this.

"What God damn new heist? What kind of location? And are they only using us? Fucking asses.", Kim said and seemed to get more tense. Her eyes widened and made her look more annoyed.

"A police station."

"What? Why would they plan a heist there, huh? What's the catch here, Joanna?"

"The police has evidence. Information about them that could easily bring them down to the ground. They want to get rid of all that, and they can't do it alone. They're forcing us to be on their side. I'm scared, Kim."

"Fuck them and their plan!", Kim yelled and left to upstairs enraged.

I stayed there, tears gathering in my eyes and dropping down after falling along my cheeks. I forgot that Bill was still sitting by the table, next to me. I noticed that he tried to hide his face from me.

"Bill...?", I asked him while the few tears were running down my face.

Bill turned his head around to look at me. His eyes were red and watering, he was crying. Yet he still looked beautiful.

"I didn't want this, Joanna! You're not the only ones who are being forced to join this freaking heist!", he said to me with a bit of anger and frustration in his words.

"Is Tom forcing you to this? Why? Aren't you two a team?"

"Yes, we are, but this is something I'd never wanted to do. Something horrific happened a very, very long time ago. Kidnapping you two wasn't my idea. Everything's Tom's idea.", he leaned against the table with his hands covering his face. "Fuck! This is so messed up!", he said and slammed his fists on the table. 

I couldn't say anything. I was just thinking. Thinking of all this madness we've got ourselves involved to. But I wasn't even completely sure what the madness was. It seemed to be something bad, something so bad that even Bill was feeling frustrated.

Kimberly's POV*

I left the kitchen, Joanna and Bill, and went to the upstairs looking for Tom. I rushed into the bedroom, where he was standing still by the window. He turned around when he heard me slamming the door open with anger.

"You fuck! So this all was a plan, huh? You're just using me!", I yelled straight at his face and grabbed him by his oversized hoodie and gave him a little shake.

"No I'm not!", he yelled back at me.

"The fuck is this then? This whole kidnapping thing?"

I was waiting for him to throw out another lie from those lips with that piercing on. He stayed silent. After the next few seconds, I felt those same lips with the same piercing against my own lips.