Chapter 2˚୨୧ ⋆

"Hey sweetie, you wanna come eat?" Katherine asks Jackie. "Uh I'm fine, thanks" She replies. "Oh okay well you can come down when you're ready." Katherine says, leaving the room and smiling.  "Is she coming?" George asks, seeing Katherine come out. "Uh no, she's not ready. I mean we're a lot to take in" She says, laughing and looking around, seeing the kids run. "Yeah that's true" George replies, laughing.  

The next morning.. "Sofi, dude wake up" Isaac says, shoving me back and fourth. "ugh, what time is it..?" I say, rubbing my eyes. "It's 7:30 stupid." Isaac says. I quickly sit up in shock. "WHAT.. ALREADY?" I yell, getting out of bed and running to the bathroom. " Yes bro get ready." Isaac shouts, walking out of my room. 

I run down the stairs, yelling "ISAAC WHERES MY LAPTOP" looking around. "Oh good morning guys" I say walking into the kitchen. "Wow Sofi, you slept late yesterday?" George says. I smile. "It's in my room" Isaac says. I grab an apple and run upstairs to get my laptop. "GET MY BACKPACK TOO" Isaac shouts, with his mouth full of food. "Isaac, chew." Katherine mumbles. "Oh my bad" He whispers. "Get in the car before 8 or I'm leaving." Cole says. I sprint down the stairs and run to the car."Oh Jackie! I left your food on the table, Have fun today. Bye sweetie!" Katherine says, and leaves "Uh okay, thanks Katherine" Jackie says. "Oh Jackie! Let's go!!" I say, running outside. She walks to the car, seeing everybody rush into the car. "Sofi did you get my backpack" Isaac says. "Yeah here stupid." I say. and throw it to him. Cole looks over to her. "New York, You coming?" Cole shouts. "Cole shut up" I say. "Jackie come on" I say, smiling. Jackie walks to the car. "I call sitting beside her" I yell. "Yeah ok, nobody asked." Isaac says. I hit him ink the arm. 

In the car ੈ✩‧₊˚

"So how are you feeling so far??" I look over to Jackie, smiling and asking. "Uhh it's ok so far, thanks" She replies. "Don't worry New York, It'll get better." Cole says. "Ohhh Cole being nice for once?" Isaac says. We all scoff. "Nathan can you help me study after school?" I ask. "Uh yeah of course" Nathan replies. "Imagine studying" Isaac says, laughing at me. "Shut up" I say. "Alright we're here" Cole says. "Be at the car at 3:30 SHARP." Cole says. "Also, today is a full car so no more offering free rides to cheerlea-" Cole shouts. "OKAY" Isaac cuts him off. They all go. "You alright Jackie?" I ask her. "Yeah, just nervous." She replies. "It's okay, Alex will show you where your class are." I say to her. "Sofi lets go bro" Isaac say, holding my bag. "Okay I'm coming chill" I say. "Well good luck, i'll come find you at lunch!!" I say, smiling at her and grabbing my bag. "Okay let's go" I tell Isaac. We walk into the school, shoving each other. 

"Oh Jackie we have 1st period together!" Alex exclaims. She follows him into the class.

Lunch ✩‧₊˚

"Yo aren't you gonna go find Jackie?" Isaac asks me. "Oh yeah I'm gonna go find her, i'll be back" I get up from my seat and go find her. "Dude stop staring,, we can see that you're in love" Lee mutters. " DUDE SHUT UPP" Isaac says, hitting him.           "Oh Jackie!! There you are" I exclaim, running to her. "Oh hey!" She says, smiling. "How was your first class?" I ask. "Oh it was good, I was with Alex." She says, looking around. "Hey, you okay?" I ask her, worried. "Yeah I'm alright." She says. I see Cole approaching us. "I'll take it from here, Sofi go back to your boyfriend, Issac." Cole says, smiling a little. "Bro he's literally not my boyfriend shut up." I say while walking away. "Oh, are they dating..?" Jackie asks Cole. "Oh no, they just flirt with each other a lot. They're not related by the way." Cole says. "Oh really? Why does she live with you then?" Jackie asks. "Well, when she was 10, her mother died." Cole says. Jackies smile fades. "Oh.." She says. "Okay well enough of that, Come to sit with me." Cole says. Jackie follows him. 

"Bro Cole stole her away from me." I say while walking back to the table. "Why what happened" Lee said. "He told me to go back to my boyfriend Isaac, like babes.." I say, looking at Isaac. "Oh! umm" Lee says. Isaac kicks him under the table. "OW" Lee yells. "what the fuck.."  Lee says. Everybody stares. "Oh don't you always hangout with Stella, why are you sitting with us?" Isaac says. "Oh yeah, she's finishing her test." I say, looking around. I see Jackie go sit with Cole and his friends. "Everyone, this is Jackie, Jackie this is everyone." Cole says. Erin looks annoyed. "Oh look at Erin" Lee says. "She looks maddd" I say. 

After school*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"I'm gonna go any time now." Cole says, rolling his eyes. "Bro just wait a minute for her." I say, looking around. "Okay where is she" says Alex. "Im going" Cole says, as he drives off. "Oh my-" I say, leaning back into my seat. "You could've just waited for her, it's her first day you know." I say. "Yeah, Sofi's right." Isaac says. I see Jackie running, calling for us. "BRO SHES THERE" I yell. "Well she's too late." Cole says, still driving.

Jackie gets home from having ice cream with her friends. "Omg Jackie I'm so sorry Cole didn't wait for you." I tell her. "Oh no it's okay Sofi." Jackie says. 

"COME EAT" George shouts across the hallway. Everybody runs to the kitchen. "Bro Isaac move" I shove him. They're all eating. "I'll go get Jackie." I say and run up the stairs. "Oh Jackie there you are, come eat!" I say, smiling. She follows me down the stairs. I go sit down, beside Isaac. "Can I help?" Jackie asks. "Oh no sweetie, it's ok just go sit down." Katherine replies, smiling. Jackie sits down, grabs something on her ankle. She picks it up and its rumple. "AHH" Jackie yells and runs. "OH RUMPLE" Jordan says. Everybody starts to laugh, except for me. She runs upstairs and everyone's still laughing. "guys stop please. STOP." Katherine yells. Everybody stops. Exchanges looks with each other. I look at Isaac. "Look. I know it's a bit of an adjustment to have a new person in the house, but Jackie has been through more than any of us can imagine." Katherine says. "And we're gonna treat her with kindness and respect. Understood?" George says. looking at everyone. 

Cole brings up a sandwich for Jackie. blah blah blah ( you know how the show goes. )

I go outside for some air, on my phone sitting on the stair steps. "Oh hey what are you doing out here" Isaac asks, sitting down beside me. "Oh I just need some air." I say, while the sun shines in my eyes. We see Cole and Jackie looking at Custard. "Oh finally, Cole's nice for oncee" I say. Isaac laughs. "Bro no way.. look at how Cole's looking at her" I say, glancing at Isaac. He's already staring at me. He looks away. "Oh yeah, I think he's in love with her" He says, laughing. I notice Alex approaching them, looking jealous as hell. "Someone looks jealous." I say, smiling and pointing at Alex. "no way" Isaac says, smiling and laughing. "What's going on love birds.." Lee shouts at us. "LEE SHUT UP" Isaac says, getting up and hitting him. "yeah shut up lee." I say, looking back at him and throwing my sweater at him. "OKAY OKAY MY BAD" he shouts, running away. "I'm gonna go take a shower" I say, while getting up. 

______________________________

End of chapter 2⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

lovinasbook on tiktok