Chapter 10༉‧₊˚.

Last day of school.

I'm at my locker. This boy named mason comes up to my locker. He's always trying to flirt with me. "Hey Sofi, what are you doing during summer?" He says, trying to make eye contact with me. "None of your business!" I say. I could hear Isaac and his friends laughing from miles away. Isaac sees Sofi at her locker and Mason trying to flirt with her. He feels jealous, staring at them from afar. He walks up to me. "Hey pretty" He says, smiling. "Hey Isaac" I say, smiling at him. Mason looks at them both, raising his eyebrows, in shock. He slowly walks away. I see him walk away. Isaac starts laughing, which made me laugh too. "I'm gonna go yo class" He says. "Yeah me too" I say. Isaac kisses me.

At Katherine award ceremony

"Do you think Cole's gonna show up?" Jackie asks them all. "I don't think so.." I say, looking around. "Oh wait there he is" I say. "Something's off about him.." I say, looking at him. Cole sits down. "Maybe you should stick with water.." Alex says, looking at him. "Well maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself, Alex." Cole says. "Guys stop" I say. "Maybe you should both just quietly eat your dessert." "For your moms sake." Jackie says, glancing at them both. "Can I have some.." Isaac whispers to Lee. "No." Lee says, backing up from him. "Come on please? Sharing is caring." Isaac says, trying to take some. "Sofi can I have some please" He asks. "no you got your own" I say, laughing. "Hey take mine." Cole says, giving it to Isaac.

Cole starts being too loud while Katherine's saying her speech. He gets up to get more wine. I give will the look, to get him out of here. Jackie and Will get up, telling him to leave.

"You finished your ice cream already.." I say to him, smiling. "yeah duh it was literally so good" He says, still scrapping the left over ice cream in his bowl.

Next Day⋆.ೃ࿔*:

It's Isaac and I's 1 month anniversary

Isaac and I are going to the waterfall. "Sofi you ready?" He asks me, leaning on my door. "Yeah" I say, spraying perfume. "Finally" He says, teasing me. "Shut up" I say, walking out the door.

"It's so pretty here" I say, looking around. "Yeah like you." he says, awkwardly. I turn slowly to look at him. " sorry that's so cringe, I'm cringing." He says, looking away, laughing. Which always makes me laugh too.

"Oh yeah, I brought you something" He says, smiling and handing me a small pink box. "Aw really?? Wait but I didn't get you one" I say, looking at him. His eyes always has the spark when I'm with him. "It's okay, open it already!" He says, getting too excited. "okay okay" I say, while undoing the bow on the box. I open it, and there's the necklace I've wanted ever since I was 12. A gold flat heart with the infinity symbol. I stand there, holding the necklace and looking at it. I look up at Isaac, him smiling."Well,, do you like it?" He says. "Do I like it..? I love it Isaac!!" I say, smiling and giggling. "Thank you Isaac, I love you" I say, admiring him. Oh my gosh. I said it. I can't believe I said it. It just slipped out.

"I love you more." He says, with his cute smile. The tension... "You're so beautiful, Sofi." He says, looking at me. The eye contact. The next thing I know is that Isaac kissed me.

Next day ‧₊˚.

"Morning" I say, grabbing pancakes. "Morning sweetie" Katherine says. "Are you going to the carnival today?" She asks, leaning on the counter. "Yeah, I'm going with Isaac." I say, sitting down. "Okay" She says.

________________________________________________

End of chapter 10༉‧˚.

lovinasbook on tiktok

A/n - merry christmas eve !!

Isaiah 41:10 ~ Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand