Chapter 11* ˚ ✦

At the carnival
"Let's go to the Ferris wheel!" I say, dragging Isaac. "Okay okay we just got here calm down" he says, laughing.
"Uh" I say, staring at the old rusty Ferris wheel. "Well let's go.." He says, dragging me. "Uh I didn't know it was THIS rusty.." I say, smiling awkwardly. "It's ok it's not gonna break" He says, dragging me into the line. "this is a long line for this crusty ferris wheel." I say, looking around. Isaac laughs.
"Finally!" I say, getting on the ride. I hear the ride make some weird noises. "Um what was that..." I say, turning to look at Issac. "It's nothing don't worry" he says, laughing. "Um when was this wheel made...?" I ask, looking at him. "Uh around 1800s." He says, casually. "WHAT" I say, looking worried. "And you just said that so casually huh.." I say. Isaac lets out a laugh. I take deep breathes, hoping the ride doesn't break. It's so windy. I could see Isaac staring at me. I turn to look at him. "What??" I say, smiling at him. "Oh nothing" he says, looking away. He puts his arm around me. Butterflies in my stomach.

Next morning , Will and Haleys wedding.
Jackie rushes down the stairs. "Morning Jackie!" I say, smiling. "Morning" she says, out of breathe. "Busy day?" I say, smiling at her. "Yeah!" She says. " hey I'll help" I say, getting up. "Oh uh Sofi you're on meet and greet, show everyone where to go." She says. "Yes ma'am." I say, leaving the room. "See you Isaac" I say, leaving.
I get ready, wearing a silky baby blue dress, with white pearly heels. A cute half up half down with my hair.

Isaac and Lee both walk together to the wedding area. Isaac stops and admires Sofi from afar. "Okay we get it you're in love with her." Lee says, rolling his eyes. He smiles, knowing that she's his girl.

"Oh Isaac!" I say, waving. He comes with Lee. "You look beautiful" Isaac says, smiling at me. "Um excuse me I'm still here" Lee says, pretending to throw up. "You look handsome Isaac." I say, smiling back at him. "Oh okay that's enough for me." Lee says, walking away, Isaac laughs. "Let's go." He says holding my hands.

TIME SKIP (I'm too lazy)

At the reception. We're all sitting and talking and laughing. "You know my grandma used to say that these flowers are a symbol of unrequited love." Nathan says, holding the flowers that Cole and Jackie picked. Cole glances at Jackie. I noticed it. Isaac noticed it too. We both glance of each other, smiling.
"So Jackie, how's life so far? We haven't talked that much these days." I say, turning to look at her. "Well a lot.. " She says, laughing. "Okay then,,, tell me all about it later" I say, smirking.

Cole gets up for his speech. I could see Jackie admiring him, but she's with Alex...

I'm so tired. I lean my head on Isaacs shoulder, closing my eyes. He puts his head on mine. "Is it this boring you're sleeping" Lee says, poking my shoulder. "Shut up" I say, hitting him on the shoulder. Cole starts to talk about love and finding the right person. I open my eyes, Isaacs eyes meeting my eyes. He smiles making me smile. Next thing I know, Isaac kisses me. (Idk how to explain kissing parts 😭 dw I'll get better I promise) Lee looks at us, smiling awkwardly and looking away. I also notice Cole looking at Jackie when he talks about love. Jackie looks away, knowing she's with Alex. 

While the others are dancing, I'm still sleeping on Isaacs shoulder. 

I'm at the bar, looking around. I see Alex walk up, with a glass. Pouring champagne into the glass. "Uh,,, Alex you okay?" I say, looking at him, not being able to walk straight. "Woah woah" I say, grabbing the bottle from him. Kiley comes to help him. We bring him to a table. "What's going on?" I say. "Why didn't she say she loved me back?" He says. Kiley and I exchange looks. "Wait, you told her you love her?' Kiley says. "Yes I did" He says, trying to drink more champagne. Kiley takes the glass away from him. "I do, Kiles I love her" He says, grabbing her arm. I could see that Kiley was getting uncomfortable and mad. "Do you think she loves me?" Alex asks. "okay that's enough" I say. "Bring him inside" I whisper to Kiley. "Okay come on let's go" Kiley says, dragging him up.

I meet Jackie in the kitchen after the reception. "Oh Hey Jackie, you did so good! everything was beautiful." I say, smiling. "Thanks Sofi." She says, smiling back at me. "Of course" I say, washing my hands. "No really thank you for everything Sofi." She says. "Yeah,,, hey are you leaving or something bc why are we thanking each other." I say, laughing. 

Next morning

"Hey Isaac, wanna run today?" I say, peeking through his room. "Yeah sure." 

"Jackie was a little off yesterday.." I say. "Why what happened?" He asks me. "I don't know she just kept on thanking me for everything" I say, turning to look at him. "She's probably just grateful for you, everyone is." He says, smiling. 

We get back home, seeing Alex rush down the stairs. "Hey everything okay..?" I say, closing the door. "Jackie's gone." He says. I exchange a look with Isaac. Wondering where she could be..

_______________________________________________

End of the series.

AUTHORS NOTE 

Hey guys, this ending is so disappointing bc I suddenly got the energy to write a whole new book. 😭 So im gonna start writing a new book rn. It's still a fan fiction with Isaac so yeahhhh 

Bro I'm actually so sorry this ending is so bad, I promise my next book is gonna be WAYY better bc I lost motivation for this series😭 but stay tuned for my other bookkk

📚 - Lost - Isaac Garcia 

Merry christmas !