Chapter 9˚₊ ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Morning" I say, walking down the stairs wearing a smile on my face. "Morning, Oh there it is.. your cute little smile!" Katherine says, looking at me. "So I guess you two made up?" Katherine asks, looking at us both. I never told her.. I look at Isaac confused. "Okay okay guys I told her" Lee says. 

"Well where's Alex and Cole? I haven't seen them yesterday." I say. "Well uh they sort of gotten into a fight.." Isaac says, smiling awkwardly. My eyes widen. This happened before. "So I don't talk to you guys for a day and this happens.." I say, shocked. Isaac laughs. "Alex punched him." Isaac says. "ALEX?" I shout. "Uh yeah?" Alex walks into the kitchen. "Oh uh nothing" I turn ton look at him, awkwardly. I look back at Isaac, raising my eyebrows in shock. 

I walk into school with Isaac, holding his hand. "I gotta get something from my locker" He says. I walk up to Bella. A girl approaches Isaac, The same one from the bonfire. "Hey Isaac" She says, in a flirting voice. I look from afar, scoffing. "Dude what do you want" He says, not looking at her. "Why are you rude now.." She says, backing up from him. He rolls his eyes. "Come on Sofi let's go" Isaac says, closing his locker. The girl turns to look at me. "Mhm" I say. Isaac walks to me, holding my hand. The girl looks at us walking away. "No way they're dating.." She whispers to her friend. "Well they've been best friends ever-" Her friend says, the girl gives her an annoyed look, the shut up look.

I walk quickly to the theatre, seeing all the boys fighting, well just Cole and Alex. The others were trying to stop them. I walk to Jackie. "What's going on..?' I ask her. "I don't even know" She says, just looking at them. I'm used to this, so obviously I didn't react. 

"Hey Jackie-" I say. "You wanna go to the cafe?" She asks me. "Uh I'm so sorry I can't.." I say, smiling. "Uh of course it's okay" She says, smiling and walking away. 

I arrive back home. I walk inside, about to walk upstairs. I see the boys sitting in the dining room. "Uh... What's going on?" I ask them, walking inside the dining room. "Cole and Alex need to make up." Isaac says, looking mad. "Oh okay um well have fun!" I say, running out of the living room. "Dude just make up" Isaac says. 

I'm in my room and suddenly I hear somebody running up the stairs. "MOM DAD" someone shouts. It's Isaac. I walk out of my room, "What's happening?" I ask. "NATHAN PASSED OUT" he says, running down the stairs. "WHAT" I say, running after him. 

"You should call Jackie" I say, turning to Cole. He calls Jackie but she doesn't answer. 

Preparing for Nathan to come back. "I'll make muffins" I say, walking into the kitchen. "Let me help" Isaac says. 

"Did you get the muffins out of the oven..?" I ask Isaac, while he plays video games. "wait what" He says, looking away from the tv. I look away from my phone, staring at him. "Isaac, you were suppose to get them out like 8 minutes ago.." I say. We both sprint to the kitchen.

"Uh at least it's not burnt.." Isaac says, smiling awkwardly. "I'm gonna hit you" I say, slowly looking at him. Isaac smiles and backs up, running away. 

"He's coming" Will says. "Everybody hide" I say, walking into the living room with Isaac and Lee. "Oh great I'm with the two lovebirds.." Lee says, rolling his eyes. The door opens. "SURPRISE" everybody shouts. We all go hug Nathan.

"Where's Jackie?" I ask. "Where is she?" Katherine asks. 

_______________________________________________

End of chapter 9*ೃ✧˚↷ˊ-

lovinasbook on tiktok🤍

A/n - I'm lowkey having an editors block rn but 3 more chapters to go!!  Also I've kinda lost some interest for this book, not the show. the ending might be soooo disappointing bc i'm losing interest.. so don't come for me plss 

Proverbs 3:5-6 ~ Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.