Chapter 3*ೃ༄

Next morning... "Hey hey, there's a line for the bathroom." Lee says, walking. "A line?" Jackie responds. "Yeah" Lee says. "HAS ANYBODY SEEN MY LEATHER JACKET" Isaac shouts. "Ya, it's in your closet." Lee shouts out of the bathroom door. "Like on a hanger?Why is it in there." Isaac says, going back into his room. "Next time don't touch my stuff.." Isaac says. "Well next time i'll throw it out the window." Lee says, across the hallway and slamming the door. "Well guys, I need to take a shower too.!" Jackie says. "Oh good morning Jackie." I say, walking out of my room. "Good morning Sofi, also is their actually a line for the bathroom...?'' Jackie asks me. "Yeah, I mean you could use the one downstairs I always use." I tell her. "Oh really? Thanks!" Jackie says, smiling. "Yeah no problem." I reply. Isaac opens the door and giggles. "I was suppose to say that..'' Jordan says, turning off this camera. "huh?? what's going on" I ask, looking confused. "Oh nothing." They all say.

Meanwhile Jackie's in the shower. "Oh good morning Katherine" I say, grabbing an apple. "Hey sweetie." She says. I walk to the stairs and hear.. "UHH ISAAC CAN YOU GO GET KATHERINE." Jackie shouts. "Uh no I don't think so" Isaac replies, with food in his mouth. "WHY" Jackie replies. "Because there's a bet that you'd rather skip school, then, you know go with bleached hair." Isaac replies, giggling. "wait what" I say, walking towards him. "Oh you heard me" He says, walking away into the kitchen. "you guys are mean as hell." I say, going up the stairs.

At school *ೃ༄

"Uh why are you following me" I ask, looking behind. "Just walking you to class idiot." Isaac says, looking at me. "Um okay" I say, speeding up. "Yo wait up" Isaac says, walking after me. "SOFIII" my friend shouts and smiles. "I'll see you in english, bye stupid" Isaac says, running out. "Isaac." My math teacher says. "Sir!" Isaac says, while running out. "Ooh what's going on with you and Isaac..?" my friend asks. "Uh what do you mean??" I say, smiling awkwardly. "what do I mean?? I mean he's clearly in love with you" She says. I scoff " Yeah right" Looking out the door. Why am I feeling like this..?? "He literally admires you, like hello" My friend says. "ya right" I say, smiling.

After school ❀• *₊°

We arrive home, Isaac goes to the living room and lays down. I walk upstairs and walk into my room. I share a room with Parker. Parker's at school or with her friends.

"KIDS COME EAT'' George says. "Does anybody know where Cole and Jackie are..?" Katherine says. "no idea" I say. We all sit, finally Cole and Jackie come. Cole walks in and says "Is there anything left? Cause I'm starving". "You know you're suppose to call when you're running late." George says. "Where have you guys been" Katherine asks Cole and Jackie. "Uh-" Jackie says, but gets cut off. "Excuse me Jackie. Cole, you know anything about a bet with Isaac?" George says. I look at Isaac. We make eye contact. "Uh doesn't ring a bell." Cole says, with food in his mouth. "Really Cole?" Katherine says. "It was just a joke." Cole replies. "Maybe ask Jordan what he's got on camera." Alex says. "Dude seriously" Isaac replies, breaking eye contact. "I have to fix my hair." Jackie says, leaving the room. I go chase after her. "Hey Jackie can I help.." I ask her. "Uh yeah sure, thanks" She says. I follow her upstairs. "I'm so sorry about this." I say, looking at her. "Did you know about this?" She asks me. "no, I had no idea those idiots would do that" I say, she giggles. "I mean it's not bad, you should've seen how my hair was when I was 8." I say, laughing. We both smile and laugh. "Hey, you wanna run with me in the morning tomorrow?" Jackie asks. "Uh yeah sure, I don't really run though." I say, laughing. "I just run with Isaac sometimes." I say, while going through her hair. "Are you and Isaac dating.." Jackie asks. "Oh me and Isaac?? oh no no no we've been best friends ever since we were 10." I say, shaking my head. "Well you guys are cute" Jackie says, smiling. I smile. Why am I feeling like this..?

Next morning❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. ˚

I hear a knock on my door. "YEAH" I shout. "Hey, it's Jackie" She says. "Oh omg I forgot, i'll go get ready right now" I say, getting up from my bed. "ugh" Parker says, yawning. "Oops sorry Parker, go back to bed" I say, walking out the room.

"JACKIEEE" i shout across the hallway. "Hey, I'm here" Jackie says, walking to me. "Let's go" Jackie says.

On the jog, "So how do you like Colorado so far?" I ask Jackie. "Uh I mean it's great, thanks for making it better Sofi." She says, smiling. "Oh hey, I can tell you anything right?" She asks me. "Yeah of course, we're like best friends." I say, smiling and laughing. She smiles. "Well uh what's the Cole effect..?" She asks me. "oh the Cole effect.. um it's basically means like almost everybody had a crush on him once, not me though." I say, while jogging and out of breath. "Oh okay." Jackie replies. "Hey, Sofi. I really think Isaac admires you." She says, glancing at me. "Uh he would never, he literally hates my guts." I say, scoffing.

We make it back to the house, I open the door and see Isaac, Jordan, Nathan and Lee in the kitchen. "Hey guys" Jackie says. Only Nathan responds. "Guys really." I say, looking at Isaac. Katherine walks in and asks Jackie how's she doing. "Well Isaac apologize to Jackie." Katherine says, while pouring coffee. "Isaac.." Katherine says, clearing her throat. "I'm sorry Jackie." Isaac says. "That's okay.." Jackie responds. "Okay come on, let's get ready for school" I say while pulling Jackie. Isaac stares at Sofi while she walks away with Jackie. "Isaac, it's pretty obvious you're staring." Nathan says, laughing. "shut up Nathan" Isaac says, looking away.

"Okay you look beautiful, let's go before Cole leaves us." I say, smiling. We run down the stairs, and walk to the car. "Hurry up idiot" Isaac says to me. We all get in the car.

"I'll see you at lunch, bye Jackie!" I say, smiling at Jackie. "Walking me again..?" I say, looking back at Isaac. "You know what, let's skip this period." Isaac says. "Uhhh why?" I pause and ask him. "Why not, let's go to the ledge." Isaac says. "Alright finee" Isaac pulls me.

At the ledge

"There's leaves everywheree" I say, walking into a pile of leaves. "Well no duh, It's autumn stupid." Isaac says, pushing me. I fall into the pile of leaves. "WOWW" I say, smiling, getting up and pushing him into the pile of leaves. we both throw leaves at each other. All there was, was laughing, giggling and smiling. I've never felt like this before. Like I was in love.. Ew no stop.

We both walk around, "Wait there's a leaf in your hair.." Isaac says, gently grabbing it. He looks at me. We lock eyes. Why do I have butterflies in my stomach.. He leans in.. I lean in too. I clear my throat and we both look away. "Um we gotta go back to school" Isaac says. "Uh yeah let's go" I say, walking.

_______________________________________

End of chapter 3˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

lovinasbooks🤍