Chapter 4.ೃ࿐

At school... "Alright I'll see you after school, bye estúpida" Isaac says, pushing me into class. "Bye idiot" I say, walking into class. "wait where were you first period?" Kiley asks. "Oh uh I was with Isaac at the ledge." I whisper. "Oooh.. and what were you guys doing there.." She asks, with a little smirk  and slightly shoving me . "shut up" I say, then turning to the teacher.

At lunch ׂׂ

I see Jackie sitting with Alex. I smile, knowing Alex is interested in her. Isaac pops up behind me and bumps into me. I turn around, and see Isaac smiling and laughing. "Bro stop" I say, walking to Alex and Jackie. "Dude, you okay?" Isaac says, following me. "Ya I'm good" I say with a annoyed tone, looking back at him. I'm just feeling a little off today. Did you know Sofi has low iron?
Isaac stops, and walks back into the cafeteria line with Lee. I go over to Alex and Jackie. "Hey guys" I say. "Hey Sofi" They both say in sync. Isaac looks back and stares at Sofi walking away. "Dude... Isaac... I think you're actually in love." Isaac says, waving up and down in front of Isaacs face. "oh shut up" 

Next morning*ੈ✩‧₊˚

It's so quiet. I thought to myself. I get out of my bed, sitting. staring into the air. 

I open my door, walking outside with my hair tied up, sweats, and slippers. Seeing Jackie, walking up the stairs. "Oh good morning sleepy head" Jackie giggles. "Good morning Jackieee" I smile. "Where's everybody?" I ask, looking around. "Oh they're outside." Jackie says. "Okay, let's go." I say, walking down the stairs with Jackie. 

We sit on the stair steps, looking at the boys playing football with Parker. I notice Jackie admiring Cole. "Hey, Jackie how do you feel about Cole?" I ask, looking at her. While the boys are yelling in the background. "Uh what do you mean,," Jackie replies, looking at me confuse and distracted by Cole. "You know what I mean.. You know, I always notice you admiring Cole." I say, smiling. "Hm, I think you're into him.." I tease her. "Uh nu-uh the only thing I'm into is that acceptance letter from Princeton." Jackie scoffs. "Well, let's talk about you and Isaac." Jackie says, turning her full body to my direction. I look at Isaac, giggling. "There's nothing going on.." I say, smiling and turning to look at Jackie. 'Sofi.." Jackie says, tilting her head not believing me. "Okay fine, Well we almost kissed. I never felt like this about a boy before." I say quietly, watching Isaac play. Jackies eyes widen. "wow Sofi" Jackie says, smiling. Before I get the chance to look back at the boys playing, Isaac's already in front of me. "Morning sleepy" Isaac says, slightly pushing me while walking up the stairs. "Ugh shut up" I groan, pushing him back. "Oh yea, are you going to the homecoming thingy?" I ask her. "Uh yeah, I'm helping with the cider cart." Jackie says, getting up. "Alright I'm gonna go shower." Jackie says, getting up and going inside. I stay outside, admiring the weather. It's so nice today, I thought to myself. 

I finally get up and walk inside the house. "Good morning Sofi" Katherine says, with her sweet smile. "Oh morning!" I say. 

At school ༊*·˚

I walk into class. Looking around for Isaac. My friends asks me "Who are you looking for..? Isaac?" She says, teasing me. "Uh nobody, I also gotta tell u something" I say. "Well okay what is it?" She whispers. "I think I like Isaac" I whisper, looking around to see if anybody heard. "YOU SEE I KNEW IT." She accidentally yells. "BELLA." I whisper loudly. "Oh shit sorry" She says, whisper and covering her mouth. Isaac comes into the class. "Yo,, why are we yelling." Isaac asks us, while pulling out the chair beside me. "Nothing"  Bella and I say in sync. "Uh okay" Isaac says, sitting down looking confused. 

Few days pass.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

"GO PARKERR" I shout, while sitting down. "Where's Cole.." Katherine asks, while trying to call Cole. "I don't know, I thought he'd never want to miss this." I say, while watching Parker play. "I can't believe him. What's been going on with him lately.. You know anything?" Katherine turns to look at me. "Uh not really, nothing." I say, shrugging my shoulders. "Hey I know all you kids have a no snitching rule, but if anything ever happens.. Just tell me." Katherine says. "Yeah I know." I say, trying to look away. 

"Hey, I'm sorry Cole didn't come." I say, trying to hug Parker. Parker stays silent and dodges the hug. Katherine looks at me with a pout. 

We all walk to the door, They go in first. I hear a car pull up. I turn around and it's Cole. 

Cole walks up to the porch. "COLE. why didn't you come." I say, with disappointment. Parker comes out looking upset. I turn around and see her, holding in her tears. She walks up to Cole. "Parker I can expla-" Cole gets cut off. "NO, you promised you were gonna be there and you weren't!" She throws her jersey on the ground. "You're a liar." She says, running away in tears. I look at them both, looking at Cole with disappointment. He notices Jackie staring from the window. I shake my head in disbelief. "Hey Parker" I say, running after her. 

Next morningׂׂૢ

"Morning guys" I say, while walking down the stairs. "Morning" Everybody replies. "Wait seriously, Lee? Thats what you're having for breakfast..?" Katherine says, with a weirded out look on her face, staring at the plate with his slice of ham and mushroom pizza. "Yeah, it's like all the food groups combined." He says. I laugh.

"Oh Hey Jackie" I say, watching her come down the stairs. "Oh hey Jackie" Isaac says, mocking me. I look at him and roll my eyes. "Ha hey Sofi." She says, holding her tea pot. 

Parker walks with her stick and accidentally hits her teapot, breaking it. "Parker be careful!" Katherine says, walking to her. "It was an accident!" Parker says, running away. Everybody stares at Jackie, feeling bad for her. "I'm so sorry." Katherine says. "Its okay.." Jackie says, looking like she's about to cry. She rushes up the stairs, into her bedroom. "I'll go after her." I say, chasing after her. "Jackie" I say. 

"Hey, you okay?" I ask Jackie, holding her shoulder. "Yeah, it's just every birthday, we always drink tea from that teapot." Jackie says, wiping her small tears. "Aw I'm so sorry." I say, looking at her. "No no it's okay." Jackie says, smiling at me. "Thank you Sofi for everything." Jackie says. suddenly there's somebody knocking on the door. "who is it.?" I ask. "Uh its Isaac, we're leaving by the way. if you wanna come" He says. "Uh you wanna go to school or no?" I ask Jackie, looking back at her. "Uh duh of course." She says, smiling. 

___________________________________________

End of chapter 4.ೃ࿐

lovinasbook on tt 🤍

hey guys, I just wanted to say sorry for posting late. Exams are coming up and I got school. So I might not post 2 chapters everyday but christmas break is coming uppp so ill be publishing a lot!! 

also this book is a little bad since I just started writing but I promise other fanfics with Isaac with be better ! Also sorry if these chapters are short 😭.

Thanks for the support, I love you guysss 🤍