Chapter 8❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎ 。

Isaac couldn't sleep all night. All he could think about is Sofi. He didn't mean to laugh with the girl, He was laughing with his other friend. The girl was all up on him, even when he told her to stop, she still continued. "Lee, it wasn't even my fault,,, I told her to stop." Isaac says. Laying in his bed, looking at the ceiling. "Dude don't tell me, talk to Sofi." Lee says, getting up from his bed.

I walk down the stairs to the kitchen, seeing Isaac and Lee eating as usual. "Morning Katherine." I say. "Morning." She says, looking at me. "Hey, where's your little cute smile you always have?" Katherine asks. I exchange a look with Isaac. "I'm going into town later." I say, walking away. Isaac runs after me. "Sofi, can we talk-" He says. "Later, I have to go into town." I say, walking up the stairs. He stands there, looking at me walk away. He walks back into the kitchen, with no expression on his face. "Hey... what's going on with you two?" Katherine asks, glancing at Isaac. He says nothing. She looks at Lee with a confused look. Lee just looks at her, side eyeing Isaac. 

I lied, it was just an excuse. I don't feel like talking to Isaac. Jackie knocks on my door. "Come in" I shout. "You okay? I saw what happened yesterday." Jackie says, opening the door, sitting on my bed. "Ya I'm okay." I say, still scrolling through my phone. "I was with Isaac last night, You know he didn't mean to do that. He told her to go away." Jackie says, looking at me. We exchange looks. I look away, sighing. "Are you just defending him? Or are you being serious." I say, looking at her. "Sofi- I would never lie to you." Jackie says. I look at her, thinking about it.

I walk down the stairs. "Sofi, Can we talk." Isaac says, walking to me. "Okay, what." I say, avoiding eye contact with him. "Sofi, I wasn't even laughing with her. I was laughing with my friend. I even told her to go away." He says, trying to look at me. I turn to look at him. Maybe he's telling the truth.. "I'm going into town, see you later." I say, walking out the door. "Sofi-" Isaac shouts.
——————————
Bella 🩷
Hey everything ok w Isaac?
                                                                                                 Meet me at montys.
——————————
I'm sitting in montys, waiting for Bella. I see Bella standing at the door, looking for me. I wave to her and smile. "Oh hey, you're smiling.. Is that a good thing..?" She says smiling, while pulling out the chair. "So um, Jackie said that Isaac wasn't actually laughing with her, he was laughing with his friend, and she told me that Isaac told the girl to stop touching him.." I say, giving an awkward smile. "Oh!" She says, wearing an awkward smile on her face too. "Uh well, I did hear him tell the girl to back up.." She says, shrugging her shoulders and smiling awkwardly. "And you didn't tell me.." I say, looking at her. "Well, you were mad at everybody.." She says. "ugh now I feel so bad" I say quietly. "Well go talk to him" Bell says, getting up from her chair. 

I get back, opening the door and I see Isaac walking out from the living room. "Hey where's Isaac?" I ask him, closing the door. "He's in our room, being depressed." He says. "Sofi, This is kind of corny but my brother wasn't laughing or being touchy with the girl, he was laughing with our friend, Joshua. and he told her to stop being touchy, can you please talk to him? So he stops being depressed." Lee says, looking at me. I loom at him, with a little smile. and walking away. I walk up the stairs, knocking on Isaacs room. "What" He says. I open the door. "Hey" I say, walking in. He gets up from the his bed and sits up. "Sofi-" He says. "Isaac I'm sorry for not trying to talk it out with you, I was jut confused and shocked. I know you weren't laughing or being touchy with her." I say, looking at him. He looks at me, I can see his little smile on his face. I go sit on his bed. "I'm sorry too-" He says, smiling at me. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten that jealous." I say. "So we're good?" He asks, smiling at me. "We're good" I say, smiling back at him. 

________________________________________

End of chapter 8✧˖*°࿐

lovinasbook on tiktok🤍

A/n - My christmas break starteddd so I'll be uploading a lot. like a lot. I'm so sorry this is a little bad but thanks for reading, I luv you guys💕

Deuteronomy 31:6 ~ Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you."