HISTORY REPEATING

DAISY'S MANSION

Jenna trails her fingers up and down Daisy's arm. Daisy opens her eyes and looks at Jenna who smiles.

Jenna: I didn't know if you wanted me gone before you woke up. Hope it's okay I stayed

Daisy: It's fine, darling. Do you want a shower while I make breakfast?

Jenna: If you don't mind, that'll be great.

Daisy picks her up bridal style and walks towards the bathroom

Jenna: I knew you were loaded but I didn't expect this.

Daisy places her down

Daisy: We were both occupied last night, Love

She enters the shower and turns on the water. She grabs Jenna and yanks her inside the shower, Jenna wraps her arms around her neck making out passionately as the water runs down their bodies.

Jenna: What is this?

Daisy: This is whatever you want it to be, darling. I had a great time last night and I'm not opposed to this being more then a hook up. I want you to make that choice for yourself.

She squirts shampoo in her hand and runs her hands though Jenna's hair washing her hair.

Daisy: If you are interested in seeing where this goes, I would love to commit to you

Jenna: I want to try it. I'm okay with you having other lovers and I wouldn't mind bringing them into----well---

Daisy looks down at her, Jenna looks up at her with happiness in her eyes. Daisy leans down and kisses her

GILBERT HOUSE

A flustered Jenna stumbles in though the door.

Elena: I see you had a good night?

Jenna: Um.....

Elena: We saw you with Daisy at the Grill.

Jenna: Yes I did have a amazing night and I may be seeing her now which is something I didn't expect to happen.

Elena: You're aware she's one of my teachers, right?

Jenna: She-----she is?

Elena: Did she treat you right?

Jenna smiles, nodding her head

Elena: Then it's okay with me. I'm a little jealous though

Jenna: Don't be. She's polyamorous and I'm okay if you went after her.

Elena: You are?

Jenna: She's amazing and I'm fine with it. I don't mind if you date her too.

MYSTIC GRILL

Elena and Caroline are walking towards the school.

Elena: Have you even talked to Bonnie?

Caroline: No, I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move.

Elena: Be the bigger person.

Caroline: Impossible in her presence.

Elena: Why are you so pissed at her anyway?

Caroline: She's a thief, that's why. I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back. It's a matter of principle.

Elena: [sighs] All right. Well, I tried. I'm officially out of it.

Caroline: Good. Your turn. Did Jenna really hook up with Miss Daisy last night?

Elena: Jenna stumbled in though the front doo.