BLOODLINES

Elena is driving her car and sees a man in the middle of the road. She slams on her brakes but hits the man. Her car rolls over and over. She is stuck in her seat. The man somehow recovers and starts walking towards her car. Elena screams. The man runs away. A second later, Daisy appears.

Elena: Ah!

Daisy: How you doing in there, darling?

Elena: Daisy?

Daisy: Yu look stuck.

Elena: It's my seat belt. I can't get it.

Daisy: Shh Shh Shh. Let me get you out of there. I want you to put your hands on the roof. Just like that. You ready? 1, 2, 3.

She ejects her seat belt.

Daisy: I got you.

She picks up Elena.

Daisy: Are you okay? Can you stand? Is anything broken?

Elena: Uh-uh.

Daisy puts Elena down but she can barely stand. She catches her before she falls to the ground.

Daisy: Whoa, you're fading fast, Elena. Elena, look at me. [She grabs her face.] Focus. Look at me. Okay.

Elena: I look like her...

Daisy: Oh......

Elena faints, Daisy catches her and puts her on the ground. She brushes her hair out of her face

Daisy: Upsy daisy.

She picks her up in her arms and walks away.

DAISY'S CAR

Elena wakes up and looks around as the car drives down the road

Daisy: Morning, darling

Elena: Where are we?

Daisy: Georgia.

Elena: Georgia? No, no. No, we're not. Seriously, Daisy. Where are we?

Daisy: Seriously, we're...we're in Georgia. How ya feeling?

Elena: I...I...

Daisy: There's no broken bones. I checked.

Elena: But my car...there was a man...I hit a man. But then he got up, and...who was that?

Daisy: That's what I would like to know.

Elena: Where is my phone? OK. We really need to go back. Nobody knows where I am. Pull over. I mean it, Daisy. Pull over! Stop the car!

Daisy: Oh you were so much more fun when you were asleep.

She pulls over. Elena gets out of the car, she limps weakly and Daisy rushes over to her to help her.

Daisy: [crouching down by her for support] Hey.

Elena: I'm fine. We have to go back.

Daisy: Oh come on. Look. We've already come this far...

Elena: Why are you doing this? I can't be in Georgia. I wrecked my car. I have to go home. This is kidnapping.

Daisy: That's a little melodramatic, don't you think?

Elena: You're not funny. You can't do this. I'm not going to Georgia.

Daisy: Come on, darling. Take five minutes and come with me. Let's have some fun.

Elena: What are you trying to prove?

Daisy: I'm not trying to prove anything. I want you to take five minutes and enjoy life, darling.