A FEW GOOD MEN

MYSTIC GRILL

Daisy and Jenna are hanging up a banner, outside, for the Founder's Fundraiser.

Daisy: I don't know. It's just weird, you know, being raffled off like a Disney Cruise.

Jenna: In this town, fundraising is like indentured servitude

Daisy moves to the side of the banner that Jenna is attempting to hang up.

Daisy: Here. Let me help you with this.

She helps her hang up the banner and Jenna smiles up at her. Daisy leans down and touches her lips to Jenna's.

Jenna: I am totally going to ruin this moment, but I--I have to tell you. Elena recently found out she was adopted, and she's been looking for her birth mother...whose name was Isobel.

Daisy: Oh

Jenna nods her head. She takes out her phone and hands it to Daisy. A picture of Isobel is on the screen.

Jenna: This is Elena's birth mother.

Daisy's eyes widens in shock

Daisy: Ah.

She hands the phone back to Jenna then cups her face and touches their lips back together, Jenna snakes her arms around her neck moving her lips passionately against hers.

DAISY'S MANSION

Daisy is making breakfast, Pearl is sitting at the counter playing with a cell phone Daisy brought for her

Pearl: What is the meaning of this device?

Daisy: It allows for faster communication, darling.

She flips a pancake onto a plate and places it on the counter, she walks around and slides the screen up pulling up the camera and pulls Pearl closer to her. They smile as Daisy snaps a picture of them.

Daisy: There. I'll show you how to make that your background

Pearl looks confused. Daisy chuckles, pressing her lips to her forehead.

Daisy: God I missed you.

Pearl: I missed you more, my love.

Daisy: Not as much as I missed you.

Pearl leans up on her tip toes pressing her lips to her lips, Daisy cups her face and moves her lips against hers.

GILBERT HOUSE

Elena walks into her bedroom plopping down on the bed

Do you want to talk?

Elena sits up seeing Daisy leaning against the doorframe, she smiles patting the spot beside her. Daisy walks and sits down beside her

Daisy: How was meeting your mother?

Elena: Jenna told you?

Daisy: Yes. How was it?

Elena: She has vervain. She knows about vampire stuff, and it can't be a coincidence.

Daisy: It isn't. This is Alaric's wife.

She pulls out a picture of Isobel and hands it to Elena.

Elena: This is her. This is Isobel? How do you know her?

Daisy raises her eyebrow, her lips curls up into a smirk

Elena: Oh.

Daisy: Alaric believes she was killed by a vampire

Elena: Oh my God.

Daisy: Listen, darling, there's a lot about Isobel that Alaric can tell you, but I need you to hold off a little while before you talk to him.