LET THE RIGHT ONE IN

MISS GIBBONS HOUSE

Frederick: We're running low on blood. You might wanna send Anna to the hospital for some more.

Pearl: We'll send her out for some tomorrow.

Frederick: Maybe I could go with her. If the storm keeps it dark enough, I might be able to go out during the day, no sun and all.

Pearl: I'm afraid not. Not after your stunt at the Salvatore house tonight.

Frederick: He and his brother deserved it.

Pearl: And where did that get you? Your girlfriend Bethanne is dead. And you have no one to blame but yourself. We cannot live our lives about revenge. We have to have better control of our emotions.

Frederick steps closer towards her glaring at her

Frederick: I want to know what you're up to, Pearl.

Pearl: We're going to make an exploratory visit into town tomorrow to assess who's under the influence of vervain and who isn't. Anna tells me that the players haven't changed much. It's still the Lockwoods, the Forbes, the Fells...

Frederick: We should kill every last one of them.

Pearl: We are smarter than that, Frederick. These people are not our enemies. We don't hold grudges and resentments. We'll get our town back. We just have to have patience.

She leaves as the other vampires enters the room

Frederick: Did you hear her? She's weak. Daisy's weaker. Kneel before me and accept me as your new leader and I shall lead you to glory

One by one, the vampires kneels down in front of him as Frederick smirks holding his arms out to his side

Frederick: This town shall kneel before me.

GILBERT HOUSE

Daisy walks into the house, up behind Elena and wraps her arms around her waist burying her face in her neck pressing a soft kiss

Daisy: You're ignoring me, darling.

Elena spins around and throws her arms around her neck smiling up at her

Elena: My phone's dead

Daisy: Have you seen Stefan?

Elena: No. Why?

Daisy: Because one of my hybrids saw him go hunting and he hasn't returned.

Elena: It's going straight to voice-mail. Where could he be?

Daisy: I'll handle it, Love.

She leans down pecking her softly on the lips, Elena moans cupping her face deepening the kiss.

MYSTIC GRILL

Daisy and Pearl are sitting at one of the tables with Richard

Daisy: We're in the process of obtaining some property.

Pearl: I understand that your family is the largest property owner in town.

Mr. Lockwood: Well, yes we are. Dating all the way back to the town's original charter.

Pearl: Your family came into a lot of new property in 1864.

Mr. Lockwood: You know your history.

Daisy: It's a passion of hers.

She interlinks their hands together, lifting her hand to her lips.

WOODS

Frederick is walking to a car when someone grabs him by the back of his neck and chokeslams him on the ground pinning him there, he looks up and his eyes widens in fear

Daisy: Hello Frederick. Goodbye Frederick

She plunges her hand into his chest and rips out his heart.

MISS GIBBONS HOUSE

Daisy walks up on the porch, she smirks slowly turning around seeing the other vampires slowly walking up to the house.

Daisy: Oh goody, more fun

She hisses showing her tribrid eyes and lunges towards the vampires who all screams in fright.

DAISY'S MANSION

Daisy captures Pearl's lips in hers, their lips moving together in perfect motion. She bites her lower lip hearing Pearl moan. They rip each others clothes off while Daisy trails her lips down Pearl's neck unclipping her bra. She lays her down on the bed latching her lips to one of the nipples sucking and biting while unbuckling her pants.

She throws them off then trails kisses along her inner thighs, she latches her lips to her folds. Pearl arches her back and moans. Daisy twirls her tongue while inserting a finger thrusting them in and out sucking harshly on the clit.

Daisy: That's right, my beautiful Pearl. Cum on my fingers like a good girl.

She sucks harshly on the clit making her scream squirting her juices out. Pearl flips her over straddling her, she grabs the cock guiding it towards her entrance slowly sinking down onto it throwing her head back from the pure pleasure.

She bounces up and down, her breasts jiggling, biting down on her lips. Daisy adjusts herself, ramming her hips upward thrusting hard. Pearl falls down sinking her fangs into her neck. Daisy arches her back.

Pearl licks her lips then smashes their lips together, tongues wrestling together while Daisy raises her hips thrusting hard into her

Pearl: FUCK ME HARD, MY LOVE!!!

Daisy: Fuck I'm cumming!

Pearl: Cum inside me!

Daisy blurs her hips, balls smacking as they churn. She roars blowing her load deep inside her wife's womb. Pearl rolls her eyes back, tongue drooling out

Pearl caresses her face with a loving look

Pearl: I love you

Daisy: I love you too, my Pearl.