CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED

1864

Daisy grabs Katherine's arms who squeals. Daisy runs her tongue across Katherine's face growling softly. She buries her face between her neck and snuggles. Katherine blushes as Daisy rubs her nose at her face and licks her

Daisy: Pretty mate.

She smashes their lips together shoving her tongue down Katherine's throat. Katherine cups her face moaning as Daisy's tongue explores the inside of her mouth.

Daisy growls ripping the dress off Katherine's body. She presses her body against her mate's and rubs her cock at her core.

Katherine: Take me here and now. I want you

Daisy: That is what I plan on doing, Love.

She sucks hard on the nipples cupping the breasts squeezing lightly. She throws her on the ground and lifts her up placing her over her. Katheirne smirks down at her, guiding her cock shoving it inside her entrance.

Daisy runs her thumbs over her stomach admiring her perfect mate as the moonlight shows off her beautiful form. Katherine bounces on top of her, both arms behind her head tangled up in her hair.

Daisy smirks bringing her hands to Katherine's ass and spanks her cheeks. The sounds of Katherine's ass getting clapped echos though the woods. Katherine falls down on the tribrid. Daisy adjusts her hips and slams into her hard.

Katherine: FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! MAKE ME CUM!!!

Daisy: Scream for me, my beautiful mate!

Her balls smack hard at Katherine's ass with each speeding slam. She grits her teeth feeling her cock twitching. She howls showing her tribrid eyes and explodes her seed deep inside Katherine's womb.

Katherine runs her hands down her stomach, she grabs Daisy's hand placing it over her stomach.

Katherine: Do you ever think we'll have a baby of our own, my love?

Daisy: Of course we will, darling. I know we will.

She cups her cheeks sitting up keeping her in her lap and kisses her softly on the lips.

Katherine: I love you, Daisy Lockwood

Daisy: I love you more, Katerina.

GILBERT HOUSE

Daisy knocks at the door smirking to herself when the door opens

Daisy: Hello Love. Is Jenna here?

Elena smirks eyeing her up and down.

Elena: I'll get her for you, hotstuff.

Daisy watches her retreating form checking out her swaying rear.

Jenna appears at the door

Daisy: Hello Love, don't you look ravishing today?

She pulls her towards her while twirling her on the way, Jenna giggles looking up at her with awe

Daisy: Did you think I forgot about you? You wound me

Jenna laughs.

Daisy: Of course I didn't. it would be hard to forget you

Jenna leans up on her tip toes planting a small kiss on her lips.

Daisy: I was wondering if I could take you out for dinner.

Jenna: Of course I would love that.

Daisy: I'll pick you up at 8.

She leans down pulling her for a slow and gentle kiss.