UNDER CONTROL

FOUNDER'S HALL

Daisy arrives and meets the rest of the council for a reunion.

Liz: The coroner's office has officially ruled Vicki Donovan's death a drug overdose. Her family has been notified, the truth will stay in this room and we can put this behind us.

Richard: Thank you Sheriff. And on to a more pressing issue, John Gilbert has asked to say a few words.

Daisy narrows her eyes glaring at John.

John: Hello everyone, it's wonderful to see you, I wish it were under better circumstances. As a founding family member I find it's my duty to report some very distressing news. A hospital blood bank in the neighboring county of Amherst has reported several break ins over the past two weeks. 7 hunters, 4 campers and 2 states employees have been reported missing as well. All of this within a 75-mile radius of Mystic Falls.

Richard: Okay okay, no need to get alarmed right at this moment.

John: You think all of your problems are over but I'm here to tell you, nothing's been solved.

GILBERT HOUSE

Elena has her arms wrapped around Daisy's waist nuzzling her head into her chest

Elena: Why would he write a report on vampires? Do you think he's starting to remember?

Daisy: Those memories are gone for good, you don't have to worry about that. I tell you what: why don't you just ask him?

Elena: I...I can't.

Daisy: Why not? I mean if he doesn't know anything then it's just an innocent question.

Elena: I don't even know how to talk to him anymore. I mean, we used to be a lot more open with each other. But now, with all these secrets just piling up...You know, I haven't even told him that I am adopted yet.

Daisy: Maybe it's time you start opening up to him. I'm not saying you should tell him everything but at least try to find out what he does know and be prepared for it.

Elena lifts her head up and pecks her lips

Elena: How are you?

Daisy: Much better, Love. Don't worry about me. Let me worry about you.

Elena: I've been really worried about you and I missed you.

Daisy: I'm okay, Love. It's only been a few days.

Elena: It feels like a lifetime.

Their lips meet in a warm loving kiss

Daisy lays Elena down on the bed. Elena rolls over and lays on top of her, somewhat aggressively, rolls her back over so he's on top. She stops kissing her.

Elena: Daisy, what's wrong? Daisy?

Daisy extends her fangs and sinks them into her neck, Elena gasps arching her back as her eyes flutters closed feeling nothing pure bliss as Daisy moans drinking her blood.

Elena trails her hand up underneath Daisy's shirt while the tribrid grabs the helm and lifts it over her head throwing it over her shoulder then smashes their lips back together. Elena smiles moving her lips against hers passionately digging her nails into her back

Elena: I love you

Daisy: I love you too, darling.

DAISY'S MANSION

Pearl is staring into the fireplace, her hand shaking when she gags and vamp speeds upstairs to the bathroom and throws up in the toilet loudly.

FOUNDER'S HALL