1 to 10

Suddenly a pulling force pulled Feng Changge into the black hole. When Feng Changge slowly woke up, his soul merged with a familiar atmosphere, as if his own memory had been lost and recovered. Feng Changge opened his eyes and looked around: Forest? Am I not enjoying sunbathing?

A strange memory flooded into my mind, in the main hall of the Shangduchi Star Region Palace.
": Today is the wedding of Princess Changge and Yuwen Shao, the third young master of the Yuwen family. They are really talented and talented people.
: Who’s here? You're useless, men are useless and women are stupid.
: Shhhhhh, don’t die. Everyone knows that His Majesty loves the little princess very much. That’s because Your Majesty doesn’t know that the third young master is a loser. The Yuwen family deliberately concealed it. I heard that Your Majesty was attracted to her in the first place. They are the eldest young master and the second young master.

A ray of light was given, and marriage threads were tied on the little fingers of their left hands. The newlyweds were finally married.
A voice.
: There is an assassin, stop him quickly.
Assassin: Yuwen Family, I will not let you gain power.
After saying that, the assassin blew himself up, but Princess Changge was the closest to the assassin, so she didn’t know what happened? So she disappeared in the self-destruction. Everyone thought that Princess Changge's body was gone, and His Majesty also issued an order to silence her. From then on, no one dared to mention this matter. "

Feng Changge: Phew~ It turns out that the original person was stupid, without a mother when he was born. Although he has two brothers, they were not born from the same mother. Only the Emperor can hold him in the palm of his hand. What a coincidence that the names are the same, but why do you feel that your souls are one and complete?
Feng Changge looked at the marriage line on the little finger of his left hand, and the corner of his mouth twitched slightly: Ni Mei's also comes with a husband. If you encounter it, kill it to save trouble.

There was a sudden sharp pain, and the blood of the vampire clan was stimulating. Feng Changge endured the pain, but in the end he couldn't bear it and fainted.
When Feng Changge woke up slowly, he checked his physical condition: Why is it that Ni Mei’s is still a vampire? Don't you have to start time travel all over again? Hey, he’s still the Grand Duke of the Blood Tribe!
Feng Changge was immediately in a good mood: With power, there is a sense of security, especially in this strange world.

A voice came from the sea of consciousness: "With the Phoenix Emperor as the main star, this book travels through the past and the present to see the world."
Feng Changge was surprised: Hey, what is in the sea of consciousness? a book? "Supreme Book of Heaven?" It's really thick. What the hell?
Feng Changge opened the book and saw that the entire book recorded the four ancient arts - Alchemy Talisman Array. Feng Changge looked at the first page of Dan Arts, "Encyclopedia of Baicao", and the entire following page was about ancient times. Danfang.
Feng Changge: Is this the rhythm of direct cheating? So this is the world of immortality, not palace fighting? House fight? Forget it, let's take a look at it later. It can't escape from my mind anyway. Hey, what seems to be in the depths of the sea of consciousness? chicken?
Feng Changge wanted to get closer to see clearly, but he could not get any closer and gave up. After leaving the sea of consciousness, he looked at his small body, the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, and then looked at a gorgeous flower on his right thumb. The ring is engraved with the name of the little princess "Feng Changge". The ring is surrounded by totems. Is there a totem that I can't understand?

Feng Changge’s mouth twitched slightly: It must be a royal totem, right? So this is the little princess’s identity certificate? I thought: Nimei, I have to hide it, or what if I become cannon fodder?
Feng Changge touched the edge of the ring and found a mechanism that could rotate. His eyes lit up: It really had invisibility function, and it was actually an illusion!