21 to 30

Feng Changge arrived at the square in front of the auction house, and two rows of plum blossom trees in full bloom came into view. Suddenly a gust of wind blew, and the plum blossom petals in the venue danced with the wind. A few plum blossom petals fell on Feng Changge's face. Suddenly, the square Everyone inside looked at Feng Changge and no words could describe the beautiful scenery. Everyone was flashed again. Even Xiang Shang'er and Ye Xiaoqin forgot that they were there. They just looked at Feng Changge infatuatedly. Suddenly a voice broke. silence.
: Your Highness, the exclusive private room of the auction house has been prepared for Your Highness. Please move over.

At this time, Xiang Chang'er and Ye Xiaoqin came to their senses. Feng Changge led Xiang Chang'er into the exclusive private room. Feng Changge looked at the spacious private room, where there was a set of sofas and benches. The table is also filled with refreshments, an auction catalog and something like a walkie-talkie. There is a large screen in front of you. This private room is on the third floor, which is the highest floor of the entire auction house, so you can view the one below. The distinguished guests sitting in the lobby could see clearly. There was a formation outside the private room, so they could not see the people in the private room.
Feng Changge thought: Why does this private room look like a singing room? And the screen and intercom? What the hell? Unexpectedly, the screen and the intercom have built-in communication symbols. The communication symbols on the screen are still drawn with ancient symbols and seals, or made with ancient symbols? Could it be that this auction house is also the Xingyao Palace that has been preserved to this day?
Feng Changge looked at the auction table again. Ancient formations were also set up on the auction table so that they could be accurately transmitted to the screens in each private room.
Feng Changge’s eyes lit up and he thought: Can ancient talismans and seal scripts and formations be used in this way? I really learned a lot. It turns out that the ancients were right. It is better to travel thousands of miles than to read thousands of books.

Feng Changge and the three of them sat down. Of course, Feng Changge sat between the two beauties, slowly and elegantly eating the tea on the table and looking at the auction catalogue.
Feng Changge: If you need anything from Meiren Shang and Meiren Qin, just ask me. I will buy it for you. I thought: Of course I use my father’s spiritual stone at a cheaper price. This is how I have a rich dad. Feel.
Two people:. . .
Not long after, the hall on the first floor was full of people, and there were many private rooms with bright lights on the second floor. On the third floor, only Feng Changge’s private room was lit. The prince could only sit in the private room on the second floor. This shows how much His Majesty loves the little princess. He also told the auction house to prepare a private room on the third floor without being disturbed. At this time, there was already a person standing on the auction stage, and the screen in the private room was also closed. You can see the movement on the auction table. The first auction item is already in front of everyone's eyes. It is a middle-level low-grade beauty pill. Due to the serious faults in the four arts, there are almost no high-grade ones. Therefore, the middle-grade grade is rare and precious. Everyone has it. The competing auction items, after saying that, everyone started to shout at each other and bid for the price. The next few auction items were also mid-level, because low-level items can be bought in Wanbao Pavilion. And if you want to buy the mid-level grade, you have to bid with others in the auction house. This is why Xingyao Palace avoids fighting against itself. In other words, the auction house auctions products that are one level higher than Wanbao Pavilion. The auction items have been going on, but only Feng Changge's private room was very quiet. Feng Changge yawned out of boredom, and Xiang Shang'er didn't move because someone from the Xiang family would take the photos, let alone the auction house. There are everywhere in Shangdu, and it is not necessary to come to the Imperial Palace City to bid. Ye Xiaoqin, let alone why there is no movement, because for Ye Xiaoqin, the middle level is too far away, and he can't even think about it, so there is no movement. , suddenly an auction item appeared on the auction stage, a pair of white jade storage bracelets for the middle-class lower class, Xiang Shang'er's eyes lit up, and he immediately joined the battle and followed the bidding. Of course, everyone knew that the bidding was from the private room on the third floor upstairs. I will no longer pursue the price to avoid being punished by His Majesty.