11 to 20

Feng Changge's mouth twitched slightly: No need, I thought to myself: Could it be that I have become dependent on men.
Ming:. . . Little Ge'er, there's something in this ring. . . .
However, before he could say anything, Feng Changge took the ring away with quick eyesight, glanced at it with his mental energy, and his eyes suddenly lit up.
Feng Changge frowned slightly: There are so many spirit stones. I didn’t expect you to be really rich. What’s the key inside?
Ming: It is the hut of our love.
Feng Changge rolled his eyes: Pretend I didn’t ask.
Ming: Cough~ Xiao Geer, this courtyard is given to you by me. I still have things to deal with, and I will look for you later.
Feng Changge: Yeah.
After finishing speaking, he immediately went to the city.
: Your Majesty, do you need to send someone to protect your wife?
Ming frowned slightly: No, I can't beat her yet, let's go back first, thinking: Has she not opened her heart yet? Or maybe I haven’t done enough?

Feng Changge left the market at the foot of the Xianjian Sect Mountain and walked slowly towards Dongshan City. Zhongdu was divided into four regions: east, west, south and north, and the four famous sects were Located in the Eastern Region, it can be imagined that the Eastern Region is the most prosperous among the four regions. The Dongshan City where Feng Changge is going now is one of the four small cities in the Eastern Region.
Not long after, a burst of killing sounds came.
Feng Changge frowned slightly and looked at a carriage full of fruits in the distance, his eyes lit up.
Staring straight at the bright red tomatoes on the carriage that were waving to her.
Feng Changge frowned slightly, thinking: In the world of cultivating immortals, it is forbidden to meddle in other people’s business, but when it comes to delicious food?
Feng Changge still walked over and saw that there was only one driver fighting with a third-level wind blade rabbit. Feng Changge immediately ran over and punched the wind blade rabbit. The Wind Blade Rabbit fell to the ground instantly, put away the Wind Blade Rabbit and turned to the coachman.
Thanks to the coachman: Thank you very much, Master, for saving my life. These spiritual stones are not respectful, so I hope you can forgive me.
Feng Changge: Sigh~ I don’t need the spirit stone. If I really want to thank you, just those tomatoes.
Car driver: But I only got tomatoes for this life-saving grace, I’m afraid it’s a bit inappropriate.
Feng Changge: No, just those tomatoes. Okay, that’s it. By the way, uncle, are you going to the city too? , thinking: If you continue to ridicule Wai Wai, and don't let me eat tomatoes, I will not be able to help but punch you.
Coachman: Yes, I was in a hurry to deliver the goods and didn’t have time to ask someone to escort me. How could I have known that I would encounter a spiritual beast? Fortunately, I have the young master to help me. Since the young master has said so, it’s better to obey my orders and be respectful. You can take all those tomatoes.
Feng Changge was happy and rushed to put all the tomatoes into the ring without hesitation: Thank you very much.
Coachman: Young Master is also going to Dongshan City? If you don't mind, I'll hire you as an escort.
Feng Changge: Okay, then I’ll help you.

I then got on the carriage and headed towards Dongshan City while humming a little tune, still eating tomatoes in my hand.
The carriage arrived at Dongshan City. Feng Changge said goodbye to the driver and walked slowly on the street.
A person in a private room looked towards the street.
Dong Xinlian frowned slightly: Is this the person named Ye Ge trying to make trouble for you?
Xue Ping: Yes, Boss Xinlian, he not only picked on me, but also killed someone and was expelled from the sect. Boss Xinlian, you don’t know that the person he killed was my lover. , I can't let him go like this.
Jiang Ziting: Brother Xinlian, he is the person who is close to Sister Yao. I heard that they have a close relationship.
Dong Xinlian frowned slightly: Sister-in-law Yao?
Jiang Ziting: Cough~ Shangguan Yao.
Dong Xinlian: He is only at the fifth level of Qi training, so don’t pay attention to it. Don’t forget Young Master Luo’s mission. Ask Luo Chengliang, and Young Master Luo wants to increase his private soldiers. Obviously, he belongs to this branch. It is under the name of Young Master Dongya. Anyway, in the name of Xingyao Palace, there is no limit on the number of private soldiers. Secretly, it belongs to Young Master Luo. You can help me find someone, or you can join the private army yourself. In the ranks, there are two places for private soldiers to go directly to Shangduchi, so you can easily go to Shangduchi.
Jiang Ziting and Xue Ping’s eyes lit up immediately: Really? We are willing to join and serve Young Master Luo.
Dong Xinlian: Okay, it’s best to bring all the disciples of the Xianjian Sect over. Isn’t the sect like you covering the sky with one hand now? If the other three sects are all under the wings of Young Master Luo, then all the Zhongdu Chi East Region will be in Young Master Luo's hands. As long as I can strengthen my father's power, I can call the shots, haha~.
Jiang Ziting and Xue Ping: Okay, what kind of woman do you want then, ha~.