51 to 55

Feng Changge immediately sent out Little Bat and Little Bat to help search. Not long after, Erxiao came back and found Feng Changyi's traces, so Feng Changge flew over, and at this time there was the sound of fighting ahead.
Xing Yaodian: Tsk~ As long as I give you a few Lele, we won’t take the princess’s life. It seems that the princess will have to drink wine as a penalty if she doesn’t drink the toast.
Xingyaodian: Let’s take it first. Our task is to kill those people on the genius list. It won’t be too late to have fun afterwards.
Xing Yaodian: Yes, there happened to be a princess who ordered orders and delivered groceries. It was really profitable.
Feng Changyi said disdainfully: A group of good lord’s lackeys are not even worthy of carrying my princess’s shoes. I happen to be in a bad mood, so you should let me vent my anger first.

After saying that, Feng Changyi immediately summoned the eighth-level fire element's flaming lion's roar, and also used his spiritual power to transform into an attack. The flaming lion's roar and a lion's roar made several people in Xingyao Palace faint. However, the Lion's Roar skill needs buffering before it can be used again, so most of the flaming lion's roar attacks the opponent with fireballs. Even if Feng Changyi has the help of the contracted beast, he is still unable to defeat the few people from Xingyao Palace, because the opponent is not Vegetarians also have contracted beasts. Because they are not from aristocratic families, the highest level is only sixth level, like Dongya. Although the eighth-level flaming lion roar can easily deal with sixth-level beasts, the cultivation levels of several people in Xingyao Palace are above the Mahayana stage. High-level Coming out of Feng Changyi's divine transformation stage is not a matter of one or two stars. It didn't take long for the winner to be decided. At this time, Feng Changyi looked like a soldier who can kill and not be humiliated. He was ready to fight a few people in Xingyao Palace, but There is always a shortcoming in my heart.

Feng Changyi sighed and thought: Yefeng, if there is an afterlife, you are no longer Feng Changge but just my princess’s night breeze. I don’t know how good it is, but this princess will not be struggling like this. Heart-breaking pain, Ye Feng, you saved this princess twice. I thought you would be the destined one, but it seems. . . this time. . . It’s really just the second time, there won’t be a third time, right?

When Feng Changge arrived, he saw that Feng Changyi was seriously injured and was fighting a trapped beast with several people from Xingyao Palace. Feng Changge directly and unceremoniously turned his spiritual power into a few drops of water and directed them towards them. As they left, several people had no time to avoid turning into dust. Feng Changge quickly hugged Feng Changyi, and directly took out the high-grade high-grade healing elixir for Feng Changyi to take.
When Feng Changyi saw that Feng Changge had saved her again, she felt a mixture of love and hate in her heart.
Feng Changyi was sad and angry: You let me go, why did you save me? Why don't you let me leave like this? If you survive, you still have to face the fact that you are Feng Changge.
Feng Changge: Cough~Yimei. . . .

However, before he finished speaking, an attack hit Feng Changge. Feng Changge's body instinctively dodged sideways. Feng Changyi supported his weak body and attacked with several more attacks. Changge dodged left and right to avoid the attack. At this time, Feng Changyi was still a little angry and vomited a mouthful of blood.
Feng Changyi glared at Feng Changge: Feng Changge, is it fun to play tricks on this princess? Are you deliberately trying to see this princess in trouble?
Feng Changge frowned slightly when he saw the blood Feng Changyi had vomited. He felt a little eager to appear, so he took out the Western red wine and ate it.
Feng Changge: Ahem~ Yi Mei, I didn’t mean to embarrass you.
Feng Changyi glared at Feng Changge: Feng Changge, you still said no, then what do you mean by eating tomatoes and watching the show? Don't think that just because I can't kill you, you'll be proud. I haven't settled Prince Bi's debt with you yet, so it's not too late to settle the matter now.
Feng Changge:. . . .