Extra 1 to 10

On this day, Feng Changge returned to Blue Sea Star with six beauties in order to find Ye Jingqing's reincarnation. However, thirty years had passed since Feng Changge was dragged to the Feng Emperor Realm, and things had changed. When Feng Changge was in Blue Sea The Fengshi Phoenix Group on the Star, including its subsidiaries, has all changed hands long ago. All the group's assets have been transferred to its original competitor Qixingwei Group. This is equivalent to Qixingwei Group taking over Fengshi Phoenix Group. Feng Changge previously invited The professional managers who came here have already gone to work for rival companies.
Feng Changge’s mouth twitched slightly when he heard about this, and thought: Damn it, luckily the real estate and the land under my name were not touched, otherwise my hard-earned capital would be gone. It may be necessary to eat dirt.
Xiang Shang'er was delighted: Yege, this is the Blue Starfish you stayed with before. I have never seen many of them. What is that thing on the road that looks like a scooter but doesn't look like it? Will we sit down later?

Feng Changyi was disgusted: There is no spiritual energy here at all. The princess in front of the foggy eyes thought it was foggy. It turned out that the air on the blue sea star was not very good. This princess How to stay?
Shangguanyao: Ye Ge, this is where you stayed before. No wonder my cultivation didn’t improve when I met you.
Feng Zhiqian frowned slightly: This place is indeed very different from our place. It seems that we didn’t see any bloody scenes of fighting and killing? We dress differently, but will we be too conspicuous?
Ye Xiaoqin lowered her head: Well, a bit.
Others:. . . .
Luo has already transformed into a little fox and is lying in Feng Changge’s arms: It’s the same everywhere, as long as she can be with Xiaofeng, is she my little Phoenix?
Feng Changge nodded: Well, as long as I can be with six beauties, I will go up to the knife mountain and the frying pan.
The corners of the six people’s mouths twitched slightly:. . . Go to Daoshan? Put in the frying pan? No need.
Feng Zhiqian: Ge'er, didn't you say you are rich here? So where should we live?
Xiang Shang'er was delighted: We should be able to take that thing to where we live, right?
Feng Changge: Well, let me make a call first.

Feng Changge borrowed a mobile phone from a passer-by and made a call back. Because Feng Changge and the others were so dazzled, the passers-by thought it was the big star who had arrived, and they kept taking pictures with their mobile phones. The most beautiful scenery on the roadside.
Xiang Shang'er frowned slightly: What are they holding in their hands? Why are you facing us?
Feng Changyi: How does this princess know? All I know is that they kept shouting about how beautiful they were.

Feng Zhiqian: I just watched it. Our beautiful figures were all taken in. It’s quite magical. Ge’er, I also want the one they have.
Xiang Shang’er: I want it too.
Feng Changge: Okay, I’ll serve it to a few beauties later.

Not long after, the housekeeper drove the nanny’s car to Feng Changge and the others. When a group of people got into the nanny’s car, they were curious about what was in the car and looked around. Still lying in Feng Changge's arms unmoved, Feng Changge would stroke Luo Fox's hair at this time, and Luo Hu would squint his eyes in comfort. Feng Changge would also deliberately touch Luo's tail from time to time, which made Luo fox Even foxes can blow up their fur, but in Feng Changge's eyes, they all think it's cute to be like this. Although the five beauties looked at it in disgust, they didn't dare to say anything. After all, whoever has the bigger fists can speak, and they wish they could transform themselves into a fox. Why lying in Feng Changge's arms and acting like a baby?

Not long after, the nanny's car drove to Feng Changge's Tuotian Villa in the mountainous area on Lanhaixing. There was a small pond outside the entrance and a high-ceiling building-in-building design. The whole building has three floors and one floor is about 200 square meters in size. No matter which room there is, there is a set of bathroom facilities and a jacuzzi. It can be seen that Feng Changge is a person who likes bathing very much. Of course, other places have everything. It can be seen that in the blue sea Xingshang lived a wealthy life, and the six beauties had already been attracted by the things in the house. They widened their eyes curiously and didn't care about whether they were rich or not.