02

"Aww, you're such a good boy, Aquamarine." My mama gushed at my brother. Yo! I'm Akari... actually, I'm not, I'm- "AMETHYST!! Did you just start 'The Conjuring' in the T.V.? How? Never mind. You're not old enough to watch that yet." Mama told me as she took away the remote from my hand. Man, I really wanted to watch that. I was never a sucker for creepy stuff but, for some reason, I am now.

Anyways, like I said, I'm Hoshino Amethyst. Yes, that's my name. Who names they're child that? I'll tell you who, HOSHINO AI!

When I woke up, I was in Heaven! I think I've been reborn. At first, I wasn't sure of the theory. Like, if you die, you shouldn't remember anything from your past life, right? Guess not. A few days after I came up with that theory, I got the opportunity to look in a mirror.

The shock I felt when I saw myself. I was an infant with short, bluish-purplish hair. It was just like mama's. That though, was not the most surprising bit. My eyes were two different colours. My right eye was pink while my left eye was blue. Both of my eyes had stars in them. I blushed. 

I LOOK SO MUCH LIKE MAMA. Sucks for those guys though, but YAY!

Oh! I completely forgot about my younger sister. Mama walked over to a crib which was making horrible noises. Sorry, it was the baby inside it that was making the noise. Mama put the remote on the coffee table and walked over to the crib.

"Yeees, what is it, cutie?" Mama cooed as she held another baby in her arms. That's right. Twins might be rare but this idol gave birth to TRIPLETS!

Hoshino Ruby. She and Aqua looked like each other. They both had blonde hair... and I guess that was it. Ruby had pink eyes while Aqua had blue eyes. 

Ruby... Her name is so much better than mine. I mean, even Aquamarine can be called Aqua for short but my name? Amethyst? Amy? I SOUND LIKE A WHITE PERSON! I'm not WHITE! Thankfully, mama calls me Ame.

Mama held both the blondes in her hands while I was on the couch. I liked it though, the couch was comfortable. Ruby started crying again. "What's wrong Aqua?" Mama asked Ruby. I sighed. Oh Mama... what are you gonna do?

"That's Ruby! You call yourself a mother?!" The President yelled at mama. So, you have chosen death? How dare he yell at mama?! "At least I know that she's Ame!" Mama told the President as she pointed at me. The president rolled his eyes, "That's cause she looks different than the rest!"

"It's not my fault I'm bad at remembering peoples names and faces." That's right, mama! "Aww, he's so mean! Japanese men have such idealised standards for mothers."

"Don't talk on a global scale when you don't even have a passport! You even refuse to do overseas shoots!" The president told mama. And she would go and leave us alone? Why would she?

"Oh, but I remember the names of people I think are talented, President Sato." Mama told the President, trying to impress him.

"Close, my name is Saito, you shitty idol." That's the last FUCKING straw. I got off the couch, crawled over to him and bit his ankle like a rogue dachshund. "Ah! Control your child. SHE HAS SHARP TEETH." (AN: Not as sharp as Sunny Baudelaire's, tho) The president shouted.

"Ame! Don't do that!" Mama told me with a cross look in her face. Oh no. I looked at mama. I mad her cross. I sighed and attempted to get up onto the couch.

The president's wife, Saito Miyako helped me get up. Miyako was very pretty but, if she knew that I'm addressing her by her first name, she'd turn into a real ugly beast.

"ANYWAY! Ai is returning to work today!" The president declared. "We're gonna discuss her future activities!"

"First up is tonight's music program. It's a live broadcast, but you can handle it, right?"