09

(AN: YO WAI MO-)

"HAHA DOES IT HURT?!" Mr. Stalker asked with a crazed look. It does hurt. "IT HURTS MORE FOR ME!! I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN!" He shouted at mama. By this time, Aqua had come running to the door as well. 

I lowered my head, in case anyone sees my smile. Although, they might be too busy to care. Mama winced in pain. I ran and hugged her leg. If only I didn't have chubby baby hands, I would flip him off.

"ALL BECAUSE YOU HAD KIDS EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE AN IDOL!!" I stared at the man. What about Yuki-chan?! She has kids?! Or is that different because she has a husband?

Fuck you, Mr. Stalker. But don't worry, you'll die. I'll make sure of it. And then, you'll go straight to Hell. Bastard.

"You... YOU FAN-BETRAYING SLUT!!" He screamed, his grip on the knife becoming tighter. I was about the lunge at the man (although I'm not sure if it would even work) but didn't... mama needs me now.

"You ignored you fans' wishes... and made fun of us behind our backs the whole time." I frowned, gritting my teeth.

How does he know that?! Huh? HOW DOES HE KNOW ANY OF THIS?! HE'S JUST FUCKING INSECURE THAT NOBODY LIKES HIM AND HONESTLY?! I DON'T SEE WHY ANYONE SHOULD! HE'S JUST A MAN, PROBABLY OLDER THAN AI AND IN HIS SPARE TIME WHEN HE SHOULD BE WORKING OR- OR STUDYING, HE'S STALKING A POOR WOMAN!! SO SHE HAS KIDS! MOVE THE FUCK ON!!
I was burning to say all this but couldn't. He isn't worth all this anger. He's worth nothing.

"You LIAR!!" He screamed at mama.

HAHA!! FUCK YOU!!

"You lured us by constantly saying you loved us!!" 

Of course she loved you! BUT NOT AS A FUCKING LOVER!! SHE LOVED YOU AS FANS!! "But it was ALL A DAMN LIE!!" He screamed. Mama clutched her stomach. She was obviously in pain. Aqua ran towards her.

"I REALLY-" I cut him off.

"JUST SHUT! UP! FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE! STOP BEING A DAMN PSYCHO!"

SHUT UP, I know what I said.

"HOW THE- HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?! WOULD YOU FEEL NICE?! OR WAIT- ARE YOU GOING TO TELL US THAT YOU WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON US AND NEVER HAVE MISTAKES BORN?! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA SAY, SO HOW 'BOUT YOU HEAR WHAT I WANNA SAY?!"

I took a deep breathe, I gave him a small smile," This is permanent." I told him. Something seemed to have clicked inside of him. Mr. Stalker took a step back, his grip oh the knife loosened. "No one's gonna save her. Anger has blinded you." I smiled a little more, "You can't save her. I can't save her. And, we're only children, we can't call an ambulance without a hellish amount of difficulty. You can't call an ambulance because... well, time's running out now. Soon you'll see what you've really done. And then,"

My smile grew a little more. It actually felt genuine. I'm genuinely happy that Mr. Stalker ruined his life. "You're gonna wanna kill yourself, right? You can't live without Ai. It's okay. It happens. Death happens. But when you're responsible for someone's death, you should just kill yourself. I'm serious. Just... kill yourself-" I felt a tug on my dress.

Mama..

"You know... I'm irresponsible... and hopeless by nature." I stared at mama. I walked up to her left side. "I don't know what it means to love someone." I stared at her.

What about us- not the time.

"So, instead... I told pretty lies that would make everyone happy." I looked at the man. His face had a shocked expression on it. I looked at back mama. Tears started forming in my eyes.

"I hoped that one day... the lie would become true. I worked hard... tried my best... and put everything I had into those lies. To me, lies are love." She looked at Mr. Stalker. A small smile on her face. Oh God, mama. Don't force yourself to smile now.