08

One fine day, I was sitting, watching anime with mama when Aqua ruined the mood. Like, c'mon! Edward just met Nina and Alexander!

"I try not to think about it... but who on Earth is our father." He asked us. I sighed. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't. It's true, I do want to know who my father is. 

I want to know who the other half of my blood is. Not 'cause I want to know mama's type... Okay, maybe a little but I still do want to know my father.

"Ack... just the thought of it makes me depressed." Aqua scowled. "Idiot. You'd get depressed over something that petty?" Ruby asked him. "It's not petty!" I butted in, "We have the right to know! The guy is literally our father. And by this time, he's probably checked all the supermarkets and milked all the cows! If he still doesn't have milk, its okay! I- WE need to know!" I told her.

mama seemed to perk up at that.

"It was a virgin birth, of course. There was no man in the first place." Ruby explained. I formed a line with my mouth.

Um... this explanation kinda reminds me of a series mama was watching. Jane the Virgin, I think it's called.

Anyways, in short, that's not possible and I told her that but then Ruby made a fuss. Like always...

A few days later, at night, Mr. Saito took us to an extremely expensive looking room and told us it was our 'new office'. He had kept Aqua near him the whole time. It was obvious he was drunk. You know, with the bottle of sake in his hand and him yelling out how good it tasted. I don't know how to feel about this. It's late and I'm a kid so, naturally, I'm tired.

"STOP IT!!" Miya-chan shouted. She seemed worried. "Wow, It's Moriizo!" Mama stated. Oh, mama! Please don't think of drinking!!

"Ai-san turns 20 next week. Please be patient until then." She told them with a worried expression. I love Miya-chan. She's grown so much. If this were a book, people would call it character development. 

"Oh yeah, that's right!" Mr. Saito cheered, "The T.V Drama Ai's staring in is getting high ratings! B-Komachi's got a packed schedule too... and next week, WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO THE DOME!!!" He shouted out loud, hugging Aqua so tight, it looked like he was suffocating.

"GAHAHA!" He ugly laughed... or drunk laughed. It's hard to choose which one.

 Miya-chan and mama were discussing about how Mr. Saito was in a good mood. I mean, I guess I can't really disagree. He does look extremely happy.

Aqua looked like he'd been suffocated with a pillow for ten minutes and then taken outside and drown. But, not his whole head, somehow only his face but that didn't work so they made him eat sleeping pills and then did it all again.

But, that's just my thought.

The two adult women started talking about the Dome. I'm sure it's amazing. I never really cared to check it out 'cause I was faithful to B-Komachi and Yuki-chan!!

This makes me wonder, when will I meet Yuki-chan and Yu-chan, again. I really liked them. I also want to meet Kaito-san. Kaito-san is Yuto's dad. Unlike us Hoshinos, Yu-chan is not a bastard. No, Yuki-chan is married to Kaito-san.

Aoki Kaito is Yu-chan's dad and Yuki-chan's husband. They've been married for 4 years now. Chill, they didn't get married 'cause Yuki-chan got pregnant. No, a few months after they got married, Yuki-chan tested positive. They were so happy! But that 1 year, I missed Yuki-chan's performances. Though she did keep everyone updated.

I know all this 'cause mama told me. She knows how much I like Yuki-chan's rapping.

It's finally time for the Dome Concert!! Mama was getting ready but then the door bell rang. I rushed to the door right behind mama.

She opened the door and was greeted by a man wearing a hood holding a bouquet of flowers.

Ai, congrats on your Done Performance." I felt a knot in my stomach. Who is this gu- Oh.

Oh, I see.

I guess I'm not getting a happy ending in this life either.

"How are the triplet?" He asked whilst taking out a knife from inside the bouquet and stabbed her.

I gave a dry giggle. I'm sorry but, I find all this funny. I don't get a happy ending IN THIS LIFE EITHER!!

Well, I suppose I could talk to Mr. Stalker in a while. Encourage him to make the noose.

I hope...

He fucking..

Dies.

________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO!! Did you enjoy the chapter?? Don't be shoy!!

Don't be a silent reader. I feel reassured when y'all comment. 😌

Also, do y'all think I tapped into the mind of a psycho?? 🤔 

Should I call my therapist??

-Ino