07

It's been 3 years since I was born as Hoshino Ai's child. The film from 2 years ago was received fairly well received and the director was nominated for some 'Best Director' award. Looking back, I don't see how my acting was so good. Anyways, In the end, it was mama who stole the show.

I don't know if it was the catalyst but, mama started to get a lot more work. If I were to describe her in a few words, I'd say that she's a 'rising star' right now. Mama will be turning 20 soon. We haven't been exposed to the public yet, so we're living our daily lives normaly.

I haven't met Yuto since the film but mama and Yuki still talk a lot.

Actually, I'm just getting ready for my doctor's appointment. Well, psychiatrist's appointment. Apparently some psychiatrist saw my video from 2 years ago and said that she'd take an appointment because she 'fears' I'm not 'normal'... mentally.

I'm going with Miya-chan so, yay!

When we reached the psychiatrist, she said that she'd do a BPD screening because she thought that's what I have.

After the screening she excused her herself to get some print outs. When she came back into the room, she had a worried look on her face. "Just as I feared." She sighed, "Your daughter has BPD. Borderline Personality Disorder. She may be the youngest person to get BPD... that's I've seen. Children almost never show signs at such a young age. She's going to have to start therapy." 

"Therapy?! I'm not doing therapy! You don't have to worry about me! I'll be fine! Really. I promise." I said. I definitely see how I can have BPD. 

The psychiatrist sighed, "I can't do anything anymore. If she's unwilling to do therapy, if we force it upon her, it'll be of no use." She said.

•~•

It's the first day of school! "Yep, Looking good today!!! Very cute!!!" Mama exclaimed. "Well, mama's cuter overall." Ruby told us. I sighed. "What's with this rivalry?" Aqua asked her.

It was recess in pre-school. I took out my book the 'no longer human'. I heard some older girls whispering about it. Like, what's so wrong? It tells you how depressed and suicidal people are.

If I want to make this life count, I better learn about how it feels for them. I can't just tell them to 'Be Happy!' And 'Not Do It!' I have to understand them and help them.

Then, it was dance class.

"Okay, everyone!" Our dance teacher, "It's playtime!" The teacher announced break time. "Your parents and guardians will be coming to watch you dance! Let's practice as hard as we can!" She exclaimed whilst smacking her hands together.

I smiled. This should be fun, right? Well, not according to Ruby's expression. She seemed positively paranoid, to say the least.

Before I could do anything, Ruby ran out of the classroom, "No, I don't wanna!!!" She yelled out.

"Ruby-chan!!!" She teacher exclaimed.

Aqua and I went looking for her. We found her hiding behind a tree.

"Why'd you run away?" Aqua asked her. I stared at him, "Why do ya think?" I answered with a rhetorical question.

"'Cause I'm not good at dancing." She told us. I frowned. She danced before? When?

"Well, more like I've never done it before... well, actually, I did once, but that was with a friend." She told us.

"What?" Aqua asked, dumbfounded. Jesus, man! No, seriously! Jesus! Man! Help me out here!

"Were you cooped up playing in your room all day?" He asked. Man, he sounds old. Kinda like ancient doctor.

Aqua muttered something about kids. Like, bro, you're a kid.

I sighed and sat next to Ruby. "Well... something like that. I tried a bunch of times but couldn't. I don't think I'm cut out for physical activities." She said.

And that, people, is how you gain weight. "How will you know?" I asked her. She looked at me, confused. "Maybe you just have low self esteem. I bet you're amazing! And you're too stupid to see it." I tell, nudging her a little.

I heard Aqua coming closer, "I don't know what you've been through... but are you okay with this? You have... a long life ahead of you." He told her.

Hm... A long life, huh? I sure hope so. I hope this life lasts longer than the last. I really do.

Really...

Later that night, I heard Ruby sneak out and, apparently, I wasn't the only one. Aqua and I followed Ruby into mama's dance room and, well, we saw her dancing.

It was AMAZING!! See! I knew it! It was only low self esteem. I bet mama helped Ruby. Mama's an amazing person. Really. And Ruby... she dances so well. I don't see how she ever doubted herself.

I looked her Aqua and he looked at me. We both were thinking the same thing. She is amazing.

I walked back to mama's room with Aqua. Before we went to sleep, Aqua told me something. Something that made my heart warm up.

"You know... even though you both don't look alike, you both share numerous traits. Like, how you two are great actors. How you both dance so well. Although I am scared about your BPD... but hey, great job."

"Great job at what?"

"Living." He tells me.

I smile. "You know how people will know we're twins? 'Cause you and I have basically the same personality. It's kinda funny."

Aqua cracked a small smile. We both went to bed, knowing that Ruby was in her own little happy land in mama's dance room.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I know it's a reallly late update but, I've been having some uni issues soooo. Cut me some slack. I'm also progressing into my original book (which is taking longer than expected). And I just cried over a BL so!

Hope you enjoyed it and maybe someday, I will be able to write that Alastor fanfic I've been dreaming about!

Bye!