06

So, here I am! On a set! As an actor! Acting like a creepy baby!

Okay, here's the deal. I have to creep up behind the actress (without her knowing) and scare the living crap out of her. I have a script but the director has enough faith in me to think that I can improvise.

I sat next to Yuto. Oh! Did I mention that Yuto was here? ALONG WITH HIS MOTHER AOKI YUKI?! There, I've mentioned it. I look at Yuto. The boy had a dreamy and dazed look in his purple eyes. His white hair was short and unkempt.

"Ruby, SHUT UP!!" I yelled at my crying sister. All she could do is cry for mama. What a baby.

"This is a professional shooting! If you're here just to play, go home!!" A red haired girl yelled at her. I didn't even notice she was there. "Uh..." looks like Aqua didn't notice her either.

"I'm Arima Kana, we'll be co-stars today!!" She told us. Okay. Cool. Just be quiet. "Oh, isn't she that one kid?" Ruby asked. I don't know if she asked herself or us.

I tuned the others out. "So, your mom's Yuki? My mom's Ai! Of course that Kana girl can't learn that." I told him, trying to start a conversation. "Kana's my friend. You're not her friend so, you can't call her by her first name. Don't worry, you can call me by my first name!" He told me. The first two sentences were said without emotion but the last one had too much in it.

I see why he's not acting.

"So, who're you playing?"

"The baby who's gonna have to creep up behind the actress and scare the living daylights out of her. The actress doesn't know about this." I told him. 

"Do you have a script? What're you gonna say?" He asked me, his excitement finally dying down. "The director gave me a script but, it's not scary enough. I'm gonna improvise!" I told him, smiling. He smiled back at me.

I turned back to look at my siblings. "Her acting must've been so bad, they had to cut it, right? Looks like she's only good at sucking up to people!" Arima said. 

Wait... was she talking about mama?

"Aqua..." Ruby looked like she was gonna kill her.

"I know she's just a kid... I won't kill her..." Aqua had the same look on her face.

"Yu-chan... hand me that vase..." Yuto's eye was twitching. He cleared his throat, "I know Arima can be rude sometimes but we can't... kill her!" He told me.

"I'm not gonna kill her, just damage her without repair..." Yuto sweat dropped, "You sound a lot like Sanemi. Mama loves him, I don't see how she can though. What I mean is- don't give in to the urge!!" He told me.

I took a deep breathe in and sighed. Fine... I won't do it... in this life.

•~•

We were at the sight of the shoot. "Alright, roll camera!" A brief summary of the film: woman feels ugly. Gets plastic surgery at a sketchy hospital in the woods. Aqua and Arima are the creepy kids #1 and #2 and I'm creepy kid #3.

After Aqua and Arima did their scene (which, Aqua slayed), it was my turn. The actress hesitated, that's my cue. 

I quickly walked over to my position. She turned and screamed. She actually screamed. All I did was smile.

"You're not thinking of leaving, are you? You signed up for this! You can't leave now!" The director added this scene just for me. He doesn't expect me to act. He wants me to be myself. The little bit of Akari in me is so pleased. 

I smiled, the woman looked terrified, "I won't let you leave," My smile dropped, "If you try, I'll kill you. Wanna know how?"

I can't say, 'brutally' like in the script. Akari would never, how about...