03

Mama was holding Aqua in her arms, "Are you hungry? Want mama's milk?" She asked innocently. Oh God. What you gonna do now, Aqua? I thought you weren't in love with your mom. Surely, it's okay then... right?

I looked at Aqua. His face said it all. "Huh? You don't? You sure like drinking from the bottle, Aqua." Honestly, I don't drink her breast milk either. It's awkward. Like, I'm 12. I would've been 16 by now. 16.

Ruby got on her feet and started crying. "You want mama's milk again?" Mama asked Ruby. "You sure like drinking milk from my boobs, Ruby." Mama stated.

Ruby smirked at Aqua.

Where am I? In a corner. Observing. It's an entertaining house. "Oh look! It's mama." Mama said as she pointed at the T.V.

This reminds me of how I learnt that my siblings were reborn as well.

I had woken up to hear quiet cursing. Well, it was pretty loud for me. I don't have hyperacusis, I swear, I just hear better than others. I looked to see who it was and saw a small blond boy holding his tiny foot with his tiny hand. It was Aqua.

"Aqua? You were reborn as well?" I asked him. Aqua froze and then sighed. "Yes... Ruby too." "Really?" I asked. He nodded.

Back to the present, "You should have some restraint." Aqua said to Ruby while crawling towards her. I nodded. I was already next to Ruby. Right as mama left, I had crawled over to Ruby. "Why?" She asked, dumbfounded.

"As mama's daughter the law of nature said I should suck her boobs." Ruby told us. Aqua and I sweat dropped, "I'm just exerting my natural right." How old was she when she died? Cant be above 10, right? Or did she never go to school, or something?

Aqua cleared my throat, "Just so I know, you were female in your past life too, right?" He asked her. "Yeah" "Okay, were you interested in women?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"In that case... I guess it's borderline acceptable..." Aqua muttered. I shook my head, "No! It's still not!" Ruby looked away from us and said smugly, "Look at these jealous otakus! Gross!" 

"Well, an old man and lesbian getting breastfed is just wrong from an ethical standpoint." LESBIAN?! SO WHAT IF IN MY PAST I WAS ATTRACTED TO WOMEN?! I WAS STILL NOT A LESBIAN! AND I NEVER WILL BE! 

You know... what ever little hope I had about Ruby being Sarina, it was all gone. "Good thing I was born as a girl so I can lawfully taste boobs." (AN: Listen I'm writing from the manga on Bato.to and this is the translation. Gomen)

Ruby sure knows how to get onto someone's nerves. I could bite her right there and then. "My moral compass puts you in the wrong too, though." Aqua replied. "I feel bad for mama. Her own child is an otaku obsessed with her. That's so creepy."

I stared at Ruby. "You're talking about yourself, right? 'Cause neither Aqua or I are like that." I told her. She ignored me and kept talking, "Ahhh, poor mama. I'll protect her for the rest of my life..."

"You're definitely creepier than me." Aqua stated. "Actually! The creepiest here is Ame!" Ruby exclaimed. I tuned her out. I'm having doubts again. She's acting like Sarina. I mean, it has to be her.

"... Change my diaper! Go away!" Ruby shouted at us, embarrassed. Eh, I understand. I feel embarrassed too, but I never shout.

"Yeah, yeah, got it." Aqua and I muttered as we crawled away. Ruby started to cry, loudly, catching Miyako's attention. Miyako was most definitely uncomfortable with changing diapers and well, babysitting.

She sighed, "Why do I have to do this? Aren't I the president's wife? I married that guy because I thought I'd be able to work with pretty boys!!! But instead I have to take care of a 16 year old idol's kids?!" Miyako was screaming all of her thoughts out loud while changing Ruby's diaper.