10

(As you can see above, when this happens in the story, I will be writing in Bold. I will also write ANs in Bold)

The ambulance came the scene of the murder. I had finally stopped crying but I was still in shock. After a while, a limo arrived and before it could even stop properly, Yuki-chan ran out of the backseat. She didn't even close the door. She ran all the way to Ai's body. She was wearing a very pretty blue outfit with white boots. She was probably getting ready to leave for the Dome Concert when she got the news. She leaned over Ai's body and cried out.

The way she cried made my heart ache. This reminded me of something. The doctor who told me I had BPD. Well obviously not. I've never shown any symptoms. Why would he say that? It's also, like, literally impossible to have BPD at such a young age.

Out of the car, another person came out. Kaito-kun. He had nothing in common with Yu-chan. Well, other than his gender. And maybe his height later on.

"NO! NO! NO! Please! Do something! Help her! Please! You don't understand!" Yuki-chan screamed. Black tears running down her cheeks. "I can't lose her! She's the only one... who understands." Yuki-chan gave up. She just sat on the floor with her head down.

Kaito-kun walked over to her and gently rubbed her back. "Shh... it's okay, I'm here. I understand. Not literally but... I can imagine."

Imagine what?

Never mind...

•~• 

The sensational news that an idol was murdered by a fan and that the killer committed suicide was circulating within an hour. The public response was most sympathetic. But as expected, or really, just human nature, there were attention seekers treating the deceased as a toy to play with.

I stared at the news of Ryosuke's suicide. He died just the way I asked him. Hmm... I guess I'm a little at fault there- NO! I'm not! He could've not listened. I'm not! At fault!

"'Not surprising?'"Ruby muttered into her phone. "What?" I waited for her to scream. "IF AN IDOL FALLS IN LOVE, IT'S NOT SURPRISING FOR HER TO GET KILLED?! HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?!"

Tears formed in her eyes, "YOU'RE TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH AN IDOL! ISN'T IT SELFISH TO DENY HER THE SAME FEELING?! YOU'RE JUST MAD YOU DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU'RE TAKING IT OUT ON WOMEN!!! IT'S GROSS AS HELL!!! GO DIE!!!" She yelled.

"Why is the Internet like this...?" She kept the phone on the floor, "Mama died but all this stuff makes me wanna die too."

I sighed, what can one more death do anything? I'll be fine...

I walked out of the room. I went to the room where all the medical papers and stuff were kept. I opened my drawer and started searching for the BPD report. Maybe I misread it? But the doctor said BPD. Or... MPD? KPD? LPD? SPD? NPD? CPD? I don't know. I took out the report and checked it.

What the Hell is written? I called Miya-chan, "Hey... why did the doctor say about me? Some... PD?" I asked her.

Oh!!! You mean, BPD?! I know!! The guys American accent was so difficult to understand, but, it's BPD. And you don't have it, yet. He said that you might have it later. Okay?

"Okay... Actually, In the report it's written SPD... maybe we... misheard?" Although honestly, I don't think we did. The doctor obviously lied to us. Was it that guy to told the doctor to tell us the wrong information? Yeah... he picked up a call before telling us. What was the contact name?!?! I can't remember... maybe later.