nervous

(first person pov)

I sigh as I sit down at the bar and order a drink. I'm stuck in my thoughts, worrying about everyone at the dance. Music blasting, people drinking, trash everywhere. I hate parties. That is, until I'm drunk.

I'm starting to feel somewhat tipsy before I hear Ellie. "Y/n!" She stupidly grins at me before dragging me to the dance floor. She twirls me around before putting her hands on my waist.

"You look good." I smirk "not too bad yourself, Williams."

I sigh before looking at Ellie, she can tell somethings up. "What's wrong" she squints her eyes at me. "You know I hate parties. And I don't feel like having a hangover tomorrow."

She looks and me before dragging me outside to our spot. We built a tree house about a year ago and since then it's been the prime hangout place. As we get inside she rolls a blunt, taking a hit before handing it to me. I sit down before taking a few hits before passing it back.

"Thanks." I look at her shyly as she grins at me. She looks off, not in a bad way, shes just looking at me differently. Is she... Aroused?

"Ellie... Why are you looking at me like that?" She smiles stupidly before scooting closer to me on the couch "you're just so pretty, y/n" I turn red and she immediately uses this to her advantage.

She grabs my waist and pulls me on top of her. She puts the blunt out and grips my thighs "w-what-" she cuts me off "uh uh" I stare at her in shock. "Such a pretty girl," she leans in closer to whisper "I wonder if you taste good too." she pulls away and smirks. "Ellie..." I groan as she pulls me closer to her, putting pressure on my clit as she does so.

"Fuck." I grumble. This isn't unusual, we flirt and tease a lot but something tells me it's going to go farther

"Y/n, I know you want this. Just say the words." She gently rubs my thighs and she makes eye contact. "please touch me." I say breathy. She grins as she grabs my face and smashes her lips onto mine. My body involuntary starts to grind on her thighs. Ellie grabs the hem of my shirt before looking up at me for permission. I nod and she takes my shirt off, and then my bra. She grins at my boobs before shoving her face onto my hardened nipple. I moan as I feel her teeth graze and her hands grip my thigh harder. My hands make their way up to the back of her head, pushing her onto me. She starts to moan herself as she pushes me onto my back. She looks at me for permission to take my pants off. I nod but before I let her I take her shirt off, admiring her toned body. She unbuttons my pants, taking them off before she hooks her fingers around my underwear.

"Fuck y/n." She grins before slowly rubbing my clit over my panties. I whine as she teases me, she listens and takes my underwear off and starts to make a trail of hickeys from my jawline all the way to my thighs. She puts my thighs over her shoulders and starts to lick my juices up. "You're so wet..." She whispers. I start getting needy so I push her head down on me which causes her to laugh. Her laugh vibrates my pussy making me throw my head back and moaning. All I can hear are my moans mixed with the wet sloppy noises filling the room. "Fu-ck I'm gonna cum." I whine and Ellie looks at my face as she eats me out, she shoves two fingers in me and I immediately tighten. She pumps her fingers in and out of me while sucking my clit. I arch my back and my trembling thighs squeeze together, trapping Ellie's face as I reach my high. I cum all over her face and she slowly puts my legs down and cleans me up with her tongue. She lays beside me as I calm down from my high.