boo!

I just felt like writing ig 😇

"Ellieeeeee" y/n yells. No reply. "Ellie this isn't funny." She whines out. Still no reply. Y/n drags her fingers across the dusty Halloween store shelves. As she turns the corner- "boo!" Young Ellie in a wolf mask yells, scaring her. Y/n jumps but makes no sound. Her heartbeat going 50 mph "shit, Ellie." She groans out as Ellie giggles. She takes off the mask. "Pretty cool, right?"
Y/n slightly smiles "more like scary." She giggles. Ellie turns on her music before hopping on top of a glass counter top. She grabs y/n's hand and pulls her up too. They start dancing and laughing. "This is so stupid" y/n laughs out. Ellie just smiles at her. The music starts to come to a stop and they both hear infected. Before they can react they're fighting off a clicker and a runner. As the two finish them both off y/n points at Ellie. "Y-youre... Bit." Ellie's heart drops as she looks at her wound. Y/n is completely clean of any wounds. "shit." Ellie mumbles out. They both sit down against the countertop. Y/n leans her head on Ellie's shoulder. "I'll wait for you to turn." Y/n mumbles out. Ellie wants to protest but is completely speechless.

They wait for a couple hours. Nothing. A few hours more nothing

"Ellie?" Y/n speaks up "hm?" Ellie hums. "W... Why haven't you turned yet?" She says confused. "It's wayyyyy past when you should've turned." Ellie shrugs and smiles. "Maybe I'm immune." She jokes "I'm being serious" y/n frowns. Ellie sighs.

They wait out until the morning. Still nothing.

"Well, the small chance you are immune, we both are gonna be fucked heading back to school." They both laugh not knowing, she is infact, immune.